Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nightly #orgypot update,

I need to feed them i forgot to do it today so that will make 2 days without feedings oops lol, they look great tho!

View attachment 1516251
Is this what a potrace is? i know what landrace is lol

Give me a minute and I'll get a photo of mine so you See the difference.....:photog: ..

Right....these are the ones we both set off together.... :headbang: ...I'm on 13 hour receding natural light pattern...

IMG_3013.JPG

Skinny Bitches compared to yours....and I Love phat tufty growth like yours ...so I have Green Envy........But...on my conditions...mine are pretty Standard .....:headbang:...not moaning...just envious.....:biggrin:

See what the tomato ring is going to do......?...just open up the centre for max light and ventilation..

No ties...just slip them to the outside of the ring when they are tall enough.......:pass:

Phat girls Sweat...and you are going to have phat girls....so they will get sweaty in the middle......:biggrin:....of an Orgy......

View attachment 1516294

Got a shooter with your name on it...........:pass:
Hello Mossy, thanks for the advice earlier. I apologize for misgendering you. My wife pointed out that there are ladies present on this thread and I have been running my mouth like there wasnt, I havent been looking to closely at the names. Sorry, just trying to be funny. I thought it was a dudefest in here.

Morning @Slater ..:bighug:...have you wake n baked yet.....?

Not quite yet, got to do a post office run then off to buy ice... its hash making day whoop whoop. Got a helper today, my mates 20yr old son is learning the ways.

Let see if he can keep up once I get the wake and bake on

RJqFei.gif

IMG_3009.JPG

These are the ones I Though were having germ problems coz they are last years seed......:nono:.....3 Failed germs......

But it was the Night Beast.....:doh:...

IMG_2962.JPG

It's Patch is right above my potting table......:shrug:...so I suppose all germs need to be undercover now....

Even if I Eliminated it...which I wouldn't....there is one for every sq inch of shade on the patio........so someone esle would take over.

Tent...tent..tent..tent....:headbang:...it cost me 50 euros...which is a lot on my pocket money.............................But...

It is 5 grammes in bought bud........:shrug:......so as long as I get 5 g's off my girls...it has paid for itself...

The Night Beast has cost me over 100 new germs...if I was paying for seed..........I would be well out of pocket....:headbang:

Hello Mossy, thanks for the advice earlier. I apologize for misgendering you. My wife pointed out that there are ladies present on this thread and I have been running my mouth like there wasnt, I havent been looking to closely at the names. Sorry, just trying to be funny. I thought it was a dudefest in here.

You are Fine @ScottC .... after the menopause....:eyebrows: ...if I don't put me Lippy on...it's hard to tell........:kiss:..especially if I haven't shaved me legs..:vibe:...

:crying: Soooo Used to it...but it always gives the Stoners a Giggle......no harm done. I could probably out swear you anyway.....:crying:

Not quite yet, got to do a post office run then off to buy ice... its:crying: hash making day whoop whoop. Got a helper today, my mates 20yr old son is learning the ways.

Let see if he can keep up once I get the wake and bake on

View attachment 1516297

:crying: Evil Genius...........:pighug:...I Need a 20 year old I can enslav...ensla....cough...apprentice.......

IMG_3011.JPG

This is the sporadic germs that were just 1 week off the Mother.

Only 4 out of 30 germed...3 males..1 female.....and 1 late germ.....the late germ is the Problem one..... :headbang: ...if that pot was Full....I Might not spot that one under their skirts...and...if it was a male......he could still Fill a Pram...

It will never get any size with a older girl ahead of it.....but I'll let it go ...until it shows balls....for the sake of experimentation..:headbang:

The sign was the second part of my Beast protection......then I realised.....the Beast probably only reads Spanish..........:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back