Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOS!!!!!!

Anyone know anything about troubleshooting LED lights? Photontek 1000W Pro

Half my light quit working. Checked all connections. Reinstalled all connections. Put in manual controller to make sure it wasn't the controller. Shut off light and restarted. Slight bitch slap. Driver mounted externally is warm...No other exposed wiring to check...warraanty void if components are opened. and no frikkin phone contact number!!!

Oh shoot, dang @Les @HLG or @pop22 , frickin LED light company guys.

Sounds like you covered everything i would have done...Just be sure i know was asked your circuitry on your end is good? all i have found is this

Photontek Contacts
We operate two warehouse facilities across North America, one in each the USA and Canada, to ensure efficient and cost-effective shipping across the continent, no matter where you are.
General e-mail:
info@photontek-lighting.com
Tech support e-mail:
techsupport@photontek-lighting.com

@Fermented_Fruitz @WildBill @Cave Dirt Cody are the firsts that come to mind :d5:

Yes, checked all house and is good. Have had a couple of outages the last few days, but also on a very good surge protector. Other items running fine on same protector. Have half the light on full blast and at a 45* angle

Already sent them an email. Will hopefully hear something early morning. Everyone I know around here has all their lights in use. Will probably have to go buy a light in the am. Was gonna get a Chilled light in the near future, but I will have to go with a different brand tomorrow. Will do an HLG as they are good and readily available. Sold my 600R Spec to get a bigger light for a 5x5. Should have kept it!!!

The only plus is the ladies are photos. Guess i'll just veg a little longer and do a scrog...

Thanks for chiming in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, checked all house and is good. Have had a couple of outages the last few days, but also on a very good surge protector. Other items running fine on same protector. Have half the light on full blast and at a 45* angle

Already sent them an email. Will hopefully hear something early morning. Everyone I know around here has all their lights in use. Will probably have to go buy a light in the am. Was gonna get a Chilled light in the near future, but I will have to go with a different brand tomorrow. Will do an HLG as they are good and readily available. Sold my 600R Spec to get a bigger light for a 5x5. Should have kept it!!!

The only plus is the ladies are photos. Guess i'll just veg a little longer and do a scrog...

Thanks for chiming in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No problem teamwork the only reason I said something was my 600w off brand light won't run over 500w without doing weird stuff like that :wall:and the hydro store told me it was on my end..But i am good with electric and know a electrician who come over and checked my work said no way it's the light but anyways i dont go there anymore and just don't go over 500W and all is good:goodluck::vibes:

Hope you get this figured out still thinking and looking :d5: :sleeping:

SOS!!!!!!

Anyone know anything about troubleshooting LED lights? Photontek 1000W Pro

Half my light quit working. Checked all connections. Reinstalled all connections. Put in manual controller to make sure it wasn't the controller. Shut off light and restarted. Slight bitch slap. Driver mounted externally is warm...No other exposed wiring to check...warraanty void if components are opened. and no frikkin phone contact number!!!
I've had the same thing in an older LED light.
In my case it was a defective driver.
I replaced the driver and it worked again!

Phontontek
Tech support e-mail:
techsupport@photontek-lighting.com

Just finished trimming up a single skunk auto plant she was less than 14 inches tall but had the fattest buds i ever seen, most would not fit in wide mouth jars lol

302.7g total with a FC-3000
255.4g of BIG GIANT BUDS i didn't have the heart to break them up, i know i know... i need to get over big bud love but i CAN'T lol
47.3g of trim
20220919_233909.jpg
20220919_233606.jpg
20220919_233626.jpg
20220919_233632.jpg
20220919_233645.jpg
20220919_233920.jpg

My nightly #orgypot update,

I need to feed them i forgot to do it today so that will make 2 days without feedings oops lol, they look great tho!

20220920_003134.jpg

Is this what a potrace is? i know what landrace is lol

Last edited:
So how often do you look at what you posted the day/night before and wonder WTF you were thinking??? :baked:
What was the question?

Hello Good People, I come here today humbly seeking advice. As I have already posted, I have a grow currently underway with Mendel genetics. My grow closet isnt large enough to accomodate all of them, so I had to move one out last night. I choose to move Pineapple Fantasm, for the reasons of being too large and I got this one as a freebie anyways. Pineapple F is a collaboration between Brother Mendel and mephisto. I moved her outside, but due to the unseasonably high temps she looked stressed so I am weighing the idea of setting up a little burple light that I have as a spare and have her split time under that light and outside in the natural sun. Do any of you feel that would be putting undue stress on a plant that is, I am guessing, already stressed from the move. She has the structure to be a large auto. She is currently on about day 33 and just in preflower/beginning flower. Those genetics look very hardy and my inclination is that they can handle the transitions, but I would love any feedback from you expert growers. Thanks.
You would probably do more damage to it moving so much than just get it acclimated to outdoors?

This is what I do when I am pregnant and want to start building a nest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back