Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shrug: :d5:
1663644537103.png

1663644581588.png

Ahh ok yup I have one those haven't used it in years..Definlety look in lookah devices very comparable devices and prices I am happy with all of mine q7, seahorse and swordfish is my daily I
Those are the ones I've been looking at

:shrug: :d5:
View attachment 1516161
View attachment 1516162
Now that Q7 is gonna be a must

@Hog MaGundy
Definitely look into swordfish best all around device it will kick your butt we all love it myself dabber and wildbill....i have bought 2 one for me and one for wife battery life is crazy for a device of that size plus usb c charging charges quicktime..I smoke alot and battery will last couple days since 95% of the time i hit on low setting
Now that Q7 is gonna be a must
Do it it got some cons leaks mainly but it rips battery life is ahh few sessions at 550-600f

SOS!!!!!!

Anyone know anything about troubleshooting LED lights? Photontek 1000W Pro

Half my light quit working. Checked all connections. Reinstalled all connections. Put in manual controller to make sure it wasn't the controller. Shut off light and restarted. Slight bitch slap. Driver mounted externally is warm...No other exposed wiring to check...warraanty void if components are opened. and no frikkin phone contact number!!!

SOS!!!!!!

Half my light quit working. Checked all connections. Reinstalled all connections. Put in manual controller to make sure it wasn't the controller. Shut off light and restarted. Slight bitch slap. Driver mounted externally is warm...No other exposed wiring to check...warraanty void if components are opened. and no frikkin phone contact number!!!
Sounds like you covered everything i would have done...Just be sure i know was asked your circuitry on your end is good? all i have found is this

Photontek Contacts
We operate two warehouse facilities across North America, one in each the USA and Canada, to ensure efficient and cost-effective shipping across the continent, no matter where you are.
General e-mail:
info@photontek-lighting.com
Tech support e-mail:
techsupport@photontek-lighting.com

@Cave Dirt Cody come to mind :d5:

SOS!!!!!!

@Talonxracer built a couple lights. He might know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back