Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dabber. @Dale's Proper Bud. Thanks for the reps yall! Dale, I'm using a Yocan Evolve plus. Not the greatest/most efficient, looking to upgrade. But it gets the job done and I've beaten the crap out of it this past year and it works fine.
Ahh ok yup I have one those haven't used it in years..Definlety look in lookah devices very comparable devices and prices I am happy with all of mine q7, seahorse and swordfish is my daily driver :headbang:

Ahh ok yup I have one those haven't used it in years..Definlety look in lookah devices very comparable devices and prices I am happy with all of mine q7, seahorse and swordfish is my daily driver :headbang:
I second that love mine also and have to get the q7

I been looking at that one for 6 months think I'll get one for Mrs. D for her Bday that way I can use it and not get killed for spending 400 on a rig :cooldance: :LOLStoned:
1663644175178.gif

I second that love mine also and have to get the q7
been looking at that one for 6 months think I'll get one for Mrs. D for her Bday that way I can use it and not get killed for spending 400 on a rig
Haven't seen franks post but yeah puffco is pricey :shrug::wall:
Do it I love mine it rips :headbang:only flaw is it leaks maybe user fault overloading so i never did contact them:biggrin::d5: But I will either get a new one of those or the unicron when funds are available which my B-day is right around corner :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back