Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This boy never ceases to amaze me. I met this kid when he was 17 or 18, when he was a camera man for 1320video YT channel. They covered drag racing events.
This kid is a friggin natural Driver. He can quickly master most any kind of racing. Trophy trucks has given him a bit of trouble. LOL!
He's just a good guy. Truly a nice guy with huge competitive streak. He started his YT channel doing crazy stuff with his Crown Vic, that he named Neighbor, and dedicated a lot of his vids to his old neighbor that was dying.
He's had an amazing and VERY successful trip in growing his YT channel. I buttered the pathway for his first big sponsor, Texas Speed, and he did the rest. The boy is HARD on equipment! If it can survive long with HIM, it's a great product! :rofl:
Fairly recently married and soon to be a Daddy with a son, I wish him continued success!

Sprint boats! What an amazing vehicle! Went to my first one in Fla. many years ago. I was amazed in how they could make such quick turns and stick to the water. It's really super simple. These jet boats have HUGE water pumps that, with proper placement of the water intake, the suction from the huge pump, keeps the boat planted on the water. It works the opposite of what's natural reaction from driving cars. If you back off the throttle, you lose that suction that keeps you planted.
I had looked at Ski-doo and just 'regular' jet boat pumps and Sprint boat pumps are several times larger.

I work out every morning while smokin n shooting the shit with u guys and its gooood medicine :bighug:
I'd get pretty lit before going to my physical therapy to help deal with the pain.

Physical therapy that the god damn VA STILL hasn't reauthorized!!!!!!!!!!!!1:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

This boy never ceases to amaze me. I met this kid when he was 17 or 18, when he was a camera man for 1320video YT channel. They covered drag racing events.
This kid is a friggin natural Driver. He can quickly master most any kind of racing. Trophy trucks has given him a bit of trouble. LOL!
He's just a good guy. Truly a nice guy with huge competitive streak. He started his YT channel doing crazy stuff with his Crown Vic, that he named Neighbor, and dedicated a lot of his vids to his old neighbor that was dying.
He's had an amazing and VERY successful trip in growing his YT channel. I buttered the pathway for his first big sponsor, Texas Speed, and he did the rest. The boy is HARD on equipment! If it can survive long with HIM, it's a great product! :rofl:
Fairly recently married and soon to be a Daddy with a son, I wish him continued success!

Sprint boats! What an amazing vehicle! Went to my first one in Fla. many years ago. I was amazed in how they could make such quick turns and stick to the water. It's really super simple. These jet boats have HUGE water pumps that, with proper placement of the water intake, the suction from the huge pump, keeps the boat planted on the water. It works the opposite of what's natural reaction from driving cars. If you back off the throttle, you lose that suction that keeps you planted.
I had looked at Ski-doo and just 'regular' jet boat pumps and Sprint boat pumps are several times larger.

You are just a Speed Monster @WildBill :pighug:....

Those jet boats are awesome! I also seen my first race down in Florida when I lived in Tallahassee. They also ran those ultra swamp buggies as well on the same course, half boat, half tractor and 100% sick!

$125 more just got spent but I now have blumats and drippers for my pots in the 2x4! Gonna chop the ugly ones in there now and reset the soil so I can start new autos in there at same time I reset the 4x4 with photos! Then they’ll all be fed off 1 big loop and same reservoir! Make life easy for sure! I imagine next round of plants gonna be uber happy without having to depend on my whack ass hand watering skills! :rofl:

Got photos and autos already in queue for next run! :headbang:
View attachment 1513606
The autovalve for trays is pretty cheap but i prefer bottom feeding and you might like top feeding with dripper more. Good luck on your 4x4, mine is being slowly put together as i am super lazy and not that motivated haha washing soil and transplanting is not that fun to me i'd rather trim for 4 days lol

Thank you all for the rep @mdabber @pop22 @Mañ'O'Green @Fermented_Fruitz @arty zan

Flood insurance for sure but I wonder how crazy i can get with something like this, maybe get a plywood top and cut out net cups holes and do a DWC in a whole 4x4 kiddie pool lol

I'd get pretty lit before going to my physical therapy to help deal with the pain.

Physical therapy that the god damn VA STILL hasn't reauthorized!!!!!!!!!!!!1:grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:
Fun VA stuff i just drive to them and start bitching, i hate telecom and dealing with them on the phone, i drive to Bonham and deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back