Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You read my mind @Mossy

:aha: I Practice hard........

It amazing what a little bit of exercise can do for anxiety, takes it right away. Got to keep this up, Doctors orders.

The Best Day starts I've had in the mornings was my beach walks...........:pass:...we were wanting to get back to them the start of Sept....but hubby hasn't been well......I'm Hankering to get me trotters in the watters..........

Free magnesium and vitamin D....you Know I'm Tight fisted......:crying:...if it is for Free....I'll have it....

AIR IS FREE

Currently.....:pass:

Chicago. Pulled me in on my 17th birthday and were like so do you want to leave or do you want us to throw you out?
Friends of yours?:biggrin:

shameless-eighth.jpg

:aha: I Practice hard........

The Best Day starts I've had in the mornings was my beach walks...........:pass:...we were wanting to get back to them the start of Sept....but hubby hasn't been well......I'm Hankering to get me trotters in the watters..........

Free magnesium and vitamin D....you Know I'm Tight fisted......:crying:...if it is for Free....I'll have it....

AIR IS FREE

Currently.....:pass:

Just pour some cal mag on them :crying: when hubby isn't up for the walk

You read my mind @Mossy

The Wake and bake has been achieved and with an added bonus of a near 5k walk.
It amazing what a little bit of exercise can do for anxiety, takes it right away. Got to keep this up, Doctors orders.

View attachment 1513770
I work out every morning while smokin n shooting the shit with u guys and its gooood medicine :bighug:

Just pour some cal mag on them :crying: when hubby isn't up for the walk

Magnesium bath.......:soak:....but I have to Pay for that..

Rough Rule of Thumb....Magnesium Relaxes...Calcium Tightens up....

So if you try touching your toes and you are Grunting half way down...... Magnesium is your Friend........:pass:

If you are Hyperflexible............you need Cal.............{but your Husband will be very Happy........:biggrin:..}

I work out every morning while smokin n shooting the shit with u guys and its gooood medicine :bighug:

I used to be realy good before we lost our last dog and the pandemic. I was doing 5k most mornings but when lost my dog it just went to shit. Well I did, like I lost my right arm. I went realy down hill after that.

Did get new dog just before the pandemic but he became a pandemic puppy and got realy agoraphobic about leaving the house and the back garden.

We've fixed that now and he loves a good long walk, I've now got to work on my self and get that routine up and running again.

I’ve been at those “safety meetings” not alot of actual exercise happening :doh::nono: :rofl::rofl:

Excellent Reviews being Done huh....?...I have been Watching your work and I'm Proud of you.......:pighug:

You have it Mastered......:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back