Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN, time to get that wake and bake going

The saga continues

20220914_083652.gif

Good morning AFN, time to get that wake and bake going

The saga continues

View attachment 1513744

wakeand.gif
Woo Hoo @Slater........get your Levels up...pee test in 30 minutes............. #smoketilyouFloat......

:zen:

Then report for Duty.......and we'll check you are High enough for work.....

View attachment 1513747 Woo Hoo @Slater........get your Levels up...pee test in 30 minutes............. #smoketilyouFloat......

:zen:

Then report for Duty.......and we'll check you are High enough for work.....

Dam dam dam and double dam...

This misses has come home with one of the Mums from the school mum run for coffee.

Shit bags... I was just filling the pipe as they came through the door.

Gonna have to wait until chin wagging stops.

Just getting going,,, I made the first cup of coffee but the felines were especially needy this morning and it has gotten cold and I only got two sips before the meowing started........

Dam dam dam and double dam...

This misses has come home with one of the Mums from the school mum run for coffee.

Shit bags... I was just filling the pipe as they came through the door.

Gonna have to wait until chin wagging stops.

Aw Gawd............... @Slater ....:doh:..they could be flipping Hours.....:blahblah:...Unlucky M8.....

Have you not got a dog you can take for a walk....?

Just getting going,,, I made the first cup of coffee but the felines were especially needy this morning and it has gotten cold and I only got two sips before the meowing started........

Morning @Talonxracer ...:pass:..the Princess is like that...she Nags like chuff..so you might as well get up and feed her...just to get some Peace......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back