Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssh just a beautiful morning up here :cools:

hey now,I work hard for what i have :biggrin::pass::pighug:

Thats just it morning not dark, have the sun then :LOLStoned: and no I dont need any cheese with the wine :LOLStoned:. I wasnt expecting that just like 48 this morning

:crying:I always have my rain gear in the boat for that reason :pighug::toke::pass:
IMPO the only fresh water fish worth eating is a still wiggling kokanee Trout caught in the high Sierra lakes. I used to have a little 14' aluminum boat with a 15hp outboard. It trolled like a dream. Well I thought I was cleaver by packing the boat cushions with rain gear. It was a couple of seasons before we needed them. When opened they just disintegrated like cellophane :crying: :crying: :crying: We were so fukin cold and wet like you were swimming in your clothes wet by the time we got the boat on the trailer. We had dry clothes at camp and a good fire in a pot belly stove in the tent cabin. A big swig of brandy. We had a few of those fresh fish dredged in flour,salt pepper then fried up in Wesson. another big swig of brandy. Might have been a line or two also. For sure another big swig of brandy. We knew the lake would be stormed out for the next day so another big swig of brandy cards and lies.

IMPO the only fresh water fish worth eating is a still wiggling kokanee Trout caught in the high Sierra lakes. I used to have a little 14' aluminum boat with a 15hp outboard. It trolled like a dream. Well I thought I was cleaver by packing the boat cushions with rain gear. It was a couple of seasons before we needed them. When opened they just disintegrated like cellophane :crying: :crying: :crying: We were so fukin cold and wet like you were swimming in your clothes wet by the time we got the boat on the trailer. We had dry clothes at camp and a good fire in a pot belly stove in the tent cabin. A big swig of brandy. We had a few of those fresh fish dredged in flour,salt pepper then fried up in Wesson. another big swig of brandy. Might have been a line or two also. For sure another big swig of brandy. We knew the lake would be stormed out for the next day so another big swig of brandy cards and lies.
:crying::pass:Been there many times fishing with my dad..I remember having to ride back up the lake under the console in the pouring rain..To this day rain does not stop me I sometimes prefer it less people on the lake as long as I can light a dab:baked:

:crying::pass:Been there many times fishing with my dad..I remember having to ride back up the lake under the console in the pouring rain..To this day rain does not stop me I sometimes prefer it less people on the lake as long as I can light a dab:baked:
At nearly 6000ft elevation storms are always nearly frozen in the spring. It isn't anything you can just hang out in.

When u gotta make a late night trip to Wally World u gotta get in the right frame of mind 1st! ;)
4B96DEB6-1E6E-49A8-9340-48E1DFACEA67.jpeg

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back