Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just a Speed Monster @WildBill :pighug:....
WAS...........regrettably.:shrug:

Yeah, I craved speed and going faster. I've ALWAYS been like that. I can remember saying, "Faster Dad! FASTER!" in his Oldsmobile with the "Rocket V-8. :rofl::rofl:
I've never been afraid of speed, even with a couple of wrecks. I'd probably still be dabbling in it, if the NHRA hadn't pulled my license for not being able to get out of the car quick enough. Living vicarious thru my driver as her crew chief, just wasn't enough.

WAS...........regrettably.:shrug:

Yeah, I craved speed and going faster. I've ALWAYS been like that. I can remember saying, "Faster Dad! FASTER!" in his Oldsmobile with the "Rocket V-8. :rofl::rofl:
I've never been afraid of speed, even with a couple of wrecks. I'd probably still be dabbling in it, if the NHRA hadn't pulled my license for not being able to get out of the car quick enough. Living vicarious thru my driver as her crew chief, just wasn't enough.

Hubby is the same....but I've managed to wean him off a motor bike into a nice {old} Merc convertible....that I don't have to worry about......so much..... :pass:

Fun VA stuff i just drive to them and start bitching, i hate telecom and dealing with them on the phone, i drive to Bonham and deal with them.
Never been to Bonham. It's been Tyler or Dallas since I moved. The westside Ft Worth clinic was a very well run place for the most part.
It has got a LOT worse since the change in Administration for some god damn reason.
I called first thing this morning and am awaiting a call back. Don't take the odds of me holding my breath! :shrug:

I’ve been at those “safety meetings” not alot of actual exercise happening :doh::nono: :rofl::rofl:

We don't have safety meetings ill try to stop him when i see a guy about to do this
CapitalNaturalBluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif

And the boss is like no no no let him learn

Hubby is the same....but I've managed to wean him off a motor bike into a nice {old} Merc convertible....that I don't have to worry about......so much..... :pass:
I've been over 200mph on 4 and two wheels. 200mph was waaaay too easy on 2 wheels. I guess that's why I really didn't focus that much attention and effort on motorcycles. Cars were MUCH more difficult to break that mark.
My thing was hitting that mark in street legal trim. The last vehicle I did this with, that I built for myself, was my 2003 Mach1. I didn't buy the car for that though. It had a good start at that mark bone stock, except for me pulling the limits in the computer program.........the car I learned modern computer tuning. It would hit 155mph with limits pulled. I made it into a show car with performance and visual mods that was still street driven.
I started tuning friends cars on the weekends and it kinda snowballed from there.:eyebrows::rofl:

I wish I could burn the candle at both ends like I did back then!. Always busy AF and sleeping like a baby!

It was cool i took a year off went to a fast track program for 8 months did all my high school got a diploma and a GED
Same here bro! School was easy and boring to me so I always finished my work early and then caused trouble! Turned 17 and dropped out and immediately went and took GED a month later and scored in the 99th percentile! My mom used to argue I was in 100% group but I find it hard to believe I didn’t miss 1 answer! I was already smoking lots of weed by then so I’ve def smoked away that memory so not positive! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back