Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my GED too! :d5: I was actually one of the 1st kids in the country to be drug tested in school. A teacher said I smelled like weed and they pulled me out of class and piss tested me in the nurses office :doh: Failed that test with flying colors :rofl: Suspension came a month before I was supposed to graduate and it put me over the amount of days I could miss. I wasn't gonna pay for summer school so just got my GED at the local community college

I washed my hydroton balls twice and dumped them in the kiddie pool and setup the autovalves and res's for the autopot system.

Now all i need to do is.. -gulp- wash 10-15 gallons of used promix and start filling pots

20220914_095405.jpg
20220914_095350.jpg
20220914_095422.jpg

if this works the way i hope it does i should be able to place fabric pots anywhere the balls are and have a nice smooth relaxing grow.

I got my GED too! :d5: I was actually one of the 1st kids in the country to be drug tested in school. A teacher said I smelled like weed and they pulled me out of class and piss tested me in the nurses office :doh: Failed that test with flying colors :rofl: Suspension came a month before I was supposed to graduate and it put me over the amount of days I could miss. I wasn't gonna pay for summer school so just got my GED at the local community college
On the morning of my graduation, I got a call from my guidance counselor telling me to not bother going because I wouldn’t get a diploma. I had already turned in my last senior project and knew I qualified, so I told her that I would gladly shake her hand while holding my diploma. She was mad at me because I didn’t take to her form of bullying guidance earlier in the year.

At the graduation, my name was called, I grabbed my diploma and I walked up to her to shake her hand. She refused.

On the morning of my graduation, I got a call from my guidance counselor telling me to not bother going because I wouldn’t get a diploma. I had already turned in my last senior project and knew I qualified, so I told her that I would gladly shake her hand while holding my diploma. She was mad at me because I didn’t take to her form of bullying guidance earlier in the year.

At the graduation, my name was called, I grabbed my diploma and I walked up to her to shake her hand. She refused.
I graduated high school in 1991 with 19 credits a bag of really good skunk bud in my pocket and a weird proclivity for telling guidance counselors and teachers that the curriculum and the basis of what they were doing was leading kids down a path of skullduggery. I can only speak for my personal perspective of where I was but I promise you even back so much as 1985 at least here in New England the curriculum they were teaching was s*** you don't ever use it in your future life and on top of that school was basically a fashion show a popularity contest in a troll breeding ground. I dare say that the Encyclopedia Britannica said that my grandparents got me a through z gave me a hell of a lot more education insight and Real World Knowledge to go into the world with than any public school did and he had another. My guidance counselor warned me that if I followed this plant and coveted it that I end up a loser homeless on the street boy was he wrong look at us now

I washed my hydroton balls twice and dumped them in the kiddie pool and setup the autovalves and res's for the autopot system.

Now all i need to do is.. -gulp- wash 10-15 gallons of used promix and start filling pots

View attachment 1513856View attachment 1513855View attachment 1513857
I got the blumats cuz I am able to just loop the whole setup into my current setup so wouldn’t need a second reservoir! Also my rh in 2x4 gets really low so gotta have room for a humidifier in the floor! I was looking at that same valve but I woulda needed 2 if I repurposed 2 totes to hold my pots or if I got an actual plant tray a 2x3 was biggest that’ll fit so would lose 1/4 of my tent! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back