Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be surprised if I had that into my yearly total harvest :rofl: Not including the actual equipment of course….but electricity, nutes, promix all in probably isn’t 80 bones a month averaged out…
I'm running around 140$ but are central ac doesn't shut off....

@Fermented_Fruitz how do I make this leaf juices??????
Sorry I’m out running errands and was still back on page 123! :rofl:
image.jpg

Take the leafs and toss a heaping handful into a bucket and add a big handful of brown sugar and work it into the leafs! Continue doing this til u get all the leafs into bucket and seal lid! It’ll take like 10 days or so to ferment but come back after like 5 days and open lid and give it a good stir! Then seal back up for another 5 days and then strain the juice off the leaf trash and u got the good stuff! :d5:

Sorry I’m out running errands and was still back on page 123! :rofl:
View attachment 1482459
Take the leafs and toss a heaping handful into a bucket and add a big handful of brown sugar and work it into the leafs! Continue doing this til u get all the leafs into bucket and seal lid! It’ll take like 10 days or so to ferment but come back after like 5 days and open lid and give it a good stir! Then seal back up for another 5 days and then strain the juice off the leaf trash and u got the good stuff! :d5:

What kind of cookies are those?

My wall wattage meter came in and my damn 2x4 pulls 375w running the scrubber fan at 30% two 110w leds and one 150w led, with 2 clip fans on the poles

i can guess what my 4x4 and 2.3x2.3 are but i'm not going to unplug them all to test right now haha

EDIT: it would seem the 110watt leds are more or less 90watts each hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back