Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
and for dinner, green crack and tangie keif! I never noticed it, but the card I've been using is an old gas station "rewards" card. Rewards it is!!!

IMG_8647.jpg

I grow about 2.5 pounds in 100 days for less than $230. My electric is from my solar system The payment is $286 a month and I figure less than 20% is for the grow room so $170 for electricity, $50 for nutrients and $10 for water. That is less than $100 per pound. Of course my labor don't count :rofl: and I am HIGHly compensated. :pass:

Haha I was just thinking the same damn thing :rofl: :rofl:

When I lived in Hi, I worked on a couple different sunset booze cruise boats. We always had a couple of poles off the back and would catch Ahi almost every day. Miss the shit out of that!!! In Charleston, I I would bring my shrimp guy a 2 bills and a case of heineken light and he would fill up a cooler. Blue crab carnage day was also a favorite!

Local wild food here is venison, possum, and squirrel! Not quite the same

Oh shit! My solo vape is beeping again! lol I have 2 and 1 of them stopped beeping when i turn it on and off ages ago but it just wolverine self healed itself
There is a way to hold down couple buttons to turn the beep on and off! ;)

Well it only has 2 buttons but there is a way of holding em or pressing them to turn beep on and off!

@Death The Cultivator thought you'd find this interesting; Colorado is seeing a LOT of closures with their grows and dispensaries right now:

View attachment 1482458

And food for thought for all of you home growers. $1000+ to grow a pound of pot. Arguably many, if not most of you, are growing a pound of weed for far less than $1000 every cycle.

A lot of grows are barely getting $400-500 a pound wholesale to dispensary right now unless they are growing the fuego.
Thats crazy. They definetely should close down if they cant grow a pound for cheaper than that. Jeesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back