Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Death The Cultivator thought you'd find this interesting; Colorado is seeing a LOT of closures with their grows and dispensaries right now:

1657058168123.png

And food for thought for all of you home growers. $1000+ to grow a pound of pot. Arguably many, if not most of you, are growing a pound of weed for far less than $1000 every cycle.

A lot of grows are barely getting $400-500 a pound wholesale to dispensary right now unless they are growing the fuego.

Los Suenos I believe was one of the largest plant counts out here, at least on this side of the state, with a 36,000 plant count license. I haven't driven up to Pueblo in awhile, their grow is literally off the highway, you can see the entire thing if you take the ramp.

@Death The Cultivator thought you'd find this interesting; Colorado is seeing a LOT of closures with their grows and dispensaries right now:

View attachment 1482458

And food for thought for all of you home growers. $1000+ to grow a pound of pot. Arguably many, if not most of you, are growing a pound of weed for far less than $1000 every cycle.

A lot of grows are barely getting $400-500 a pound wholesale to dispensary right now unless they are growing the fuego.
think my light bill is up about 25 a month to run all my stuff.
edit: ...wonder if they are going to blame it on people growing at home and try to get the laws changed to make it illegal

are growing a pound of weed for far less than $1000 every cycle.
Id be surprised if I had that into my yearly total harvest :rofl: Not including the actual equipment of course….but electricity, nutes, promix all in probably isn’t 80 bones a month averaged out…

think my light bill is up about 25 a month to run all my stuff.
edit: ...wonder if they are going to blame it on people growing at home and try to get the laws changed to make it illegal
If they ask... i am saying i'm cryptomining with 30 GPUs and i have 2 lizard tanks with big heat lamps

And of course the KILK KLAK of the 8 track wasn't conducive to mental stability either.

Pop bought a Curtis Mathis entertainment center that had a radio, both AM and new FM, a record player and a new fangled 8-track tape thingy and that was on one of the 8-tracks Pop bought me.........Fer all you younguns, Curtis Mathis was an American company that made the best TVs in the world back then. The build quality was the top of industry and the durability far exceeded anything on the market at the time and as far as the durability, even today. He bought it in 73 I think and Mom was still using it when I moved her to the farm in 98. She wanted a new TV, but didn't want to get rid of the entertainment center, so I took out the TV part and put a new one in it's place.
I finally convinced her of doing away with it, but it was only after the radio stopped working. The record player and 8-track still worked. I think it was 2003 when I bought her an entire new set up and she was in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back