Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All!

I just mixed MOG schedule I'm missing the k though.... Hope it will be alright without..... It came back ppm 597 pH 6.4.. 50/50 ro/tap..... I'm about to top water my veg.... Hope it goes well... I also added sweet candy..... Good day.....
If you are going to follow my schedule you need to be precise do not add stuff willy nilly. Do not add it by itself now that you have it, just wait until next time.

Good morfnoevight All!

If you are going to follow my schedule you need to be precise do not add stuff willy nilly. Do not add it by itself now that you have it, just wait until next time.
Ok so don't add bud explosion or sweet candy? I don't have bud candy.... Maybe I'll buy that too! Should I?

Ok so don't add bud explosion or sweet candy? I don't have bud candy.... Maybe I'll buy that too! Should I?
Do you see Bud Explosion or Sweet Candy on my schedule? I use AN Bud Candy one time two weeks prior to harvest so yes if you are following my schedule you will need it.

2022-07-04_11-13-56.jpg

Do you see Bud Explosion or Sweet Candy on my schedule? I use AN Bud Candy one time two weeks prior to harvest so yes if you are following my schedule you will need it.

View attachment 1482435
Nope I just bought it.... Won't use the others... Thanks.... I'll follow as so suggested... I want them to grow right for once....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back