Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fermented plant juice! Basically works like a probiotic feeding them plant juices back to the plant! Also why I only use green healthy leads cuz they are chock full of nutrients! :d5:
Ok I got a blender.... What do you have a juicer?

I seem to of started quite the debate :crying: I've all ways wet trimmed the bigger stuff and done a tidy up towards the end of drying but I won't be smoking any of this so I would like to have some good words said when I hand out bouquets to my friends. I think I am going to trim some of the fans as they yellow over the next week wile still in pot then trim any non sugars for the hang and just snip away over the 10/14 days wile they dry. Another question here there looking very milky but the pistils are still very white am I right in saying that some strains don't turn brown fully when at there peak for trimming not looking for any amber's here ? View attachment 1482383View attachment 1482384View attachment 1482385View attachment 1482386
Your a ways off man! Sorry if I’m late with response but I’m still few pages behind and on my way out there door! That’s really just the start of a bud forming and still got lots to go! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back