Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got sweet candy and bud explosion.... But I got the 2part mc now gave some seeds and mc one part to a buddy of mine ...
What a good friend you are! When my 1 part is finished (in years) i will buy the 2 part but this 1 part bag is lasting forever haha i'm even pushing up to 900-1100 ppm at times to waste it haha

and thanks for the hiking reps @Olderfart! and you too for the trim job points @Mossy !!!

Great hike today and the two snakes made it quite memorable. A big ass timber rattlesnake sunning on a granite boulder right on the trail and a five-6 foot water snake in the creek where we were about to hop in the water. A friend is supposed to text me a pick as I left my phone in the car. Will post when I get it
I'd love to see pics. It's been a while since I ran saw a rattle snake. :biggrin:

What a good friend you are! When my 1 part is finished (in years) i will buy the 2 part but this 1 part bag is lasting forever haha i'm even pushing up to 900-1100 ppm at times to waste it haha
I just mixed MOG schedule I'm missing the k though.... Hope it will be alright without..... It came back ppm 597 pH 6.4.. 50/50 ro/tap..... I'm about to top water my veg.... Hope it goes well... I also added sweet candy..... Good day.....

I just mixed MOG schedule I'm missing the k though.... Hope it will be alright without..... It came back ppm 597 pH 6.4.. 50/50 ro/tap..... I'm about to top water my veg.... Hope it goes well... I also added sweet candy..... Good day.....
It should be! in theory the MC should be enough to grow a plant seed to harvest, the other stuff is bonus like icing on the cake, only makes it better :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back