Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I was curious and opened the cubes that had the Fast Buds seeds expecting to see grey mush after so long......to my surprise they showed 1/8 inch tails, very clean with nothing looking like rot........and you know what I did.......so, might end up with an over abundance of green growing things.... another Frost Brothers is peeking out at me as well.
IMG_20220705_104629.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so I was curious and opened the cubes that had the Fast Buds seeds expecting to see grey mush after so long......to my surprise they showed 1/8 inch tails, very clean with nothing looking like rot........and you know what I did.......so, might end up with an over abundance of green growing things.... another Frost Brothers is peeking out at me as well.
i'm confusing fast buds and frost bros now lol

i'm confusing fast buds and frost bros now lol
Well, I was/maybe am in the Fast Buds test, planted 6.20.22, figured my usual luck only half make it so to fill the tent out got in the Frost Brothers test/grownshow ( regs), planted 6.22.22.........so one Fast Buds popped and then damped off....figured others a loss after this amount of time......few Frost Brothers popped and some damped off....dropped the other 5 beans of those....( 4 out of 5 so far)....so figuring they are regs 1/3 most likely female, I dropped some Wishing Star regs to fill it out........got curious, so opened the Fast Buds cubes up and they looked like they had just opened overnight in a shot glass of water so I planted them for shitz n giggles......decided to open the old batch of Frost Brother cubes ( checked last night, nothing showing).....and..
IMG_20220705_105646.jpg

13 days one popped up..
If I get lucky and some of the Fast Buds grow, I will have my hands full.

My 6th frost bros seed i thought was alive died today, its like the tap root just vanished below, had green leafs and popped the shell off but the root died so the leafs died with it today, 1 out of 8 died not bad numbers i guess.

Oh, and I have no clue what a sip bucket is…..you kids and your new fangled gadgets :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Still catching up here since was like 14 new pages but sip containers stand for Sub Irrigated Planters! Basically an internal reservoir u keep full and the soil wicks the moisture up! No worries with over or underwatering them! :d5:

Speaking of @Tattoochase how much water do those hold in the rez? Just curious cuz I know the water only wicks up so far so just curious! My deeper square earthbox I used for peppers I noticed I had to topwater for a lot longer til they were big enough to get to the layer of soil the water will wick up to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back