Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duder wanted to say good morning :smoking:
C479F8B0-8376-43A8-B188-3BD0810E90CC.jpeg

I'd love to see pics. It's been a while since I ran saw a rattle snake. :biggrin:
While hunting quartz crystals in the Poconos, I came across a rattler like I've never seen. It was almost all black. That's why it didn't register in muh brain as a rattler. I was looking for snakes for sure! The rattling sure let me know very quickly
It was a cool morning and it must have been traveling to a subbing spot. It was pretty slow and took a little time to coil up, but that rattling was pretty quick.
I went to one of the local parks and found a forest ranger to talk about the rattler. Evidently, it's a sub-species of the timber rattler. I had noticed that most all the dead brush and timber was black. I guess this was an evolution adaptation to this environment in this odd color for a rattler.
I only kill rattlers if they are in the vicinity of where I live or if I can't leave the area.

Day 28

I woke up to these plants growing to close to the lights so i tied down their main stems to a bamboo stake to give me more space, i need to keep them a set height for the babies below, can't raise the lights to high yet or i get leggy seedlings

20220705_090812.jpg
20220705_090735.jpg

What a good friend you are! When my 1 part is finished (in years) i will buy the 2 part but this 1 part bag is lasting forever haha i'm even pushing up to 900-1100 ppm at times to waste it haha
I hear ya, my 1 part bag still looks full.

Damn dude sure looks like it to me. Thought it might have been leaf tips but I dont think so. I could be wrong. So definitely take other’s opinion as well
Methinks the lady has balls. Is she reversed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back