Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Mossy ... had a lil fire in the pot belly.. had a bit of majic brew :wiz:

I'll chek for amber wit somz amber next time :rofl:

Now off to watch the inside of me eyelids for a spell :smoking:

wood stove.jpg

I'll chek for amber wit somz amber next time :rofl:

I'd Recommend it.... :crying: ..Funny how Amber was me Favourite....even afore I Knew cannabis.........:pass:

Now off to watch the inside of me eyelids for a spell :smoking:

Sleep Tight...........:bighug:...I Love the smell of wood smoke...................:headbang:

Morning kittens......76f and coffee good.......dog washing day and that's always fun.....potting soil prepped for the Wishing Stars.....gotta string up the floppy one since it looks to be another two weeks at least.....need to check on the seeders out back....plus the usual daily grind of stuff that needs doing...have a great day and raffle on

Morning kittens......76f and coffee good.......dog washing day and that's always fun.....potting soil prepped for the Wishing Stars.....gotta string up the floppy one since it looks to be another two weeks at least.....need to check on the seeders out back....plus the usual daily grind of stuff that needs doing...have a great day and raffle on

You Know I'm going to change your User Name to Raffles.....?....:pighug:

Hobbsey is getting More vendors to sign up for them.....:pass: ...you'll be on first names with the postie shortly.....

Have a great day @Bill.de.Cat ....:coffee:..sharing one...

Stay under 600 ppm on your mega crop, if you follow mog's mc guide you will be GOLD, its what i use and using his chart i grew a MONSTER. respect the @Mañ'O'Green and his feed charts
I do that's why I bought everything just waiting on the final piece... Npk potassium.... It arrives the 9th...

i think I'll get some sweet candy, the 1 thing i'm not using from that nutrient line, but is it needed? dunno i want it tho haha i think 1 part MC and bud explosion is really all that is needed but having some extra goodies can't hurt.
I got sweet candy and bud explosion.... But I got the 2part mc now gave some seeds and mc one part to a buddy of mine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back