Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My canna tomahawk ribeye chop!!!! :funny: :funny: :funny: :cools:
IMG_20220816_160332615.jpg

A bit of referance.
IMG_20220816_155234732.jpg

Wow bill, that is massive! Haven’t seen that kinda structure since Sensi seeds NL #5 from the early 90’s!
She didn't like me laying her over and stalled out, bur just friggin bulked up. I kinda think the spectrum is just not very good for veg.....crazy for flower!
I want a programmable light that I can change the spectrum to more favorable to veg or flower.
That's why I'm running nothing but Earthboxes and minimal training the next run. I need to see some stretch! If I see the amount of stretch I want, I know it's my hard training.
I'll have new lights with the new growroom. if I don't see what I want. I've seen a few companies moving in that directions. To be honest, it really shouldn't be that difficult to do.
I'm gonna start a thread about programmable spectrum light soon.

She didn't like me laying her over and stalled out, bur just friggin bulked up. I kinda think the spectrum is just not very good for veg.....crazy for flower!
I want a programmable light that I can change the spectrum to more favorable to veg or flower.
That's why I'm running nothing but Earthboxes and minimal training the next run. I need to see some stretch! If I see the amount of stretch I want, I know it's my hard training.
I'll have new lights with the new growroom. if I don't see what I want. I've seen a few companies moving in that directions. To be honest, it really shouldn't be that difficult to do.
I'm gonna start a thread about programmable spectrum light soon.
Medicgrow lights have adjustable spectrum. There's a couple people here who like them but I didn't get the reviews until I bought something else. Competitively priced

Medicgrow lights have adjustable spectrum. There's a couple people here who like them but I didn't get the reviews until I bought something else. Competitively priced
That's one that I've seen. It really can't be that difficult. Yeah, you'd have to increase the number of diodes to keep the coverage the same as other lights with the same coverage.
I'd like to see it with bars for more even coverage, but boards would be acceptable if proper they have coverage.

U can’t go wrong with a king palm broseph! :d5:
View attachment 1502245

I packed 1 last night but was already so blazed up off the vape that I just saved it for today! I was turning vape on and forgetting to hit it til I heard it beep at shutdown after 12min! :doh:

Since they come already rolled and ready to pack it can be deceiving taking a side view pic…
View attachment 1502246

But yes it is indeed packed full! :eyebrows::pass:
damn, that's what I needed when I tried to remember how to roll one of those buggers! It didn't go well. Vapeless in Seattle at the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back