Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day fine growers.here is my lovely automazar , 3 days till harvest;)
DSC_0129~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0130~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0131~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0132~3-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers, keep safe and happy growing every1;)

@Fermented_Fruitz
king palm makes the rose petal blunts.
View attachment 1502262
I’m in Tx so local availability of their stuff is pretty slim pickens so gotta drive 30min to a smoke shop with bunch of options! Shop by me seems like they only carry the old flavors they can buy at wholesale! That pumpkin I got along with strawberry shortcake are extremely new flavors but that shop had em today already! I’ll check out on other ones next time I’m that way!

Got armadillos in da hood! Dude was back chilling in front of the neighborhood pool digging for grub! He had no problem with me taking pics from car and dude stopped and took pic in its face and it stared at him and didn’t move til dog got close! Then it hissed and jumped but didn’t go anywhere….
View attachment 1502022

I get close with my camera on video and the flash lit up and he bolted quick, fast, and in a hurry! :shrug::cooldance:

The few occasions I've found a dead one, I used a shovel.....they can carry Leprosy virus

That is a sweet looking light. :thumbsup: :pighug:
Yeah. I narrowed my choices to that and a Mars and a chillled. That one has some pretty good stats and bells and whistles. Price is right on with comparable "budget" lights. There's a coupon code I found for it too somewhere... They did a test here sometime. Think I only found 3 people here who used it and I trust people here way more then online reviews. Fruits said it got hot but the other reviews really liked it. But I didn't get the good reviews until later on and I was trying to catch a sale so I went with the Mars just because I've had good customer service with them in the past replacing a light for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back