Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, that's what I needed when I tried to remember how to roll one of those buggers! It didn't go well. Vapeless in Seattle at the time...
Luckily I can still roll them when I need to but I’m all about ease of use cuz I’m lazy! :d5::rofl:

Luckily I can still roll them when I need to but I’m all about ease of use cuz I’m lazy! :d5::rofl:
makes 2 of us - comes with the hair color, in my case at least. :pighug: :biggrin:

The few occasions I've found a dead one, I used a shovel.....they can carry Leprosy virus

U could make em into some sweet ass boots tho! ;)
1660690426469.gif

1660690511362.gif

I’m in Tx so local availability of their stuff is pretty slim pickens so gotta drive 30min to a smoke shop with bunch of options! Shop by me seems like they only carry the old flavors they can buy at wholesale! That pumpkin I got along with strawberry shortcake are extremely new flavors but that shop had em today already! I’ll check out on other ones next time I’m that way!
I checked my 2 local smoke shops here nothing for the rose petals but i did pick some 2 packs. going to pack it up right now and have a beer.
image.jpg

ready for a birthday celebration. Old man style taking it easy with a blunt and a beer Or two.

She didn't like me laying her over and stalled out, bur just friggin bulked up. I kinda think the spectrum is just not very good for veg.....crazy for flower!
I want a programmable light that I can change the spectrum to more favorable to veg or flower.
That's why I'm running nothing but Earthboxes and minimal training the next run. I need to see some stretch! If I see the amount of stretch I want, I know it's my hard training.
I'll have new lights with the new growroom. if I don't see what I want. I've seen a few companies moving in that directions. To be honest, it really shouldn't be that difficult to do.
I'm gonna start a thread about programmable spectrum light soon.
My custom lighting setup is fully programmable with 16 channels, and the led's are mostly Samsung lm301h Evo leds that are only available from 3 companies that I know of. Check it out below.
I have been running viparspectra quantum boards in my 2x2 grow tents but wanted to go a step beyond and couldn't find a commercial setup that tickled my fancy for a larger 3x3 grow cabinet so.........

The main light so far, 4 Crescience Fluxstrip cSpec enhanced strips(with LM301H-EVO Mint, LM301H-3500k and Osram Oslon square 4.24 leds), a 6500k Samsung lm301h sunboard cut in half and placed between the outer and inner strips, a lm301b 3000k cut into thirds(and using 2) placed between the inner strips and finnaly (though not presently on the heat sink) will be Starboards in 10nm steps from 385nm to 475nm and finally 680nm/720nm starboards for the Emerson effect
View attachment 1462204

And here is the power supply/driver setup, (2)24vdc 150w and (1) 12vdc 75w meanwell power supplies, 16 drivers on 8 dual driver boards running LDD meanwell drivers, (each strip with its own driver) all being controlled by 2 Coralux Storm controllers allowing full dimming from 0% to 100% in 1% steps in manual mode and 256 steps in auto mode. Check it out below.
View attachment 1462205

My custom lighting setup is fully programmable with 16 channels, and the led's are mostly Samsung lm301h Evo leds that are only available from 3 companies that I know of. Check it out below.
I’m too poor for all that! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back