Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bong and Solo 2 -2-1-2022.jpg

U can’t go wrong with a king palm broseph! :d5:
View attachment 1502245

I packed 1 last night but was already so blazed up off the vape that I just saved it for today! I was turning vape on and forgetting to hit it til I heard it beep at shutdown after 12min! :doh:

Since they come already rolled and ready to pack it can be deceiving taking a side view pic…
View attachment 1502246

But yes it is indeed packed full! :eyebrows::pass:
I just may pick one of those up. They look fancy and good for a special occasion. Thanks brother.

I bought a new toy the other day and it just arrived, a Hanna soil EC meter H198331. Sweet meter, ostensibly it was purchased to check upstream soil conditions from logging, and stone quarries and around our reservoir ,,,,, so it didn't cost me a plug nickel,,,, work related,,,,hehehe

It's chopping block week fer da 4x4. I finally got amber and shape.
Coming down first is Miss Chunky AVT. AVT gets only opening up and maybe one topping the next time. She did make a lot of bud, but she's just too chunky. I took pics, but no reference pics, so I'll fix that before chop. That means no whole plant dry. I'm gonna use paper bags on the cloths rack and in the tent. I didn't get as long of a dry the last dry as I wanted.
I think it will be the same with her buds in the more natural grow as far as the leaf to bud. So far, it's been pretty high, but I'm ok with that. Her sugar leave are frosty. If she does the same on the next grow, I'll run her with the intent for her to be fresh froze hash. I would do that now, but I have some hasg and want some frosty bud fully cured in Grove bags for Christmas.
I'll load up some shots later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back