Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several different breeders I’ve seen on IG using custom branded seed separators like this 1! I imagine it saves loads of time and effort using 1!
This guy will give you his blueprints on his so you can make one, just email him.

My friend came over last weekend and brought a gram of rosin from a Oklahoma shop that he has a "plug" at (i swear these terms :face: )

Said he pays $20 a gram all day any day. i tried to sell him the idea of him investing in a dab press for me and i press bud for him, he said i would never pay that machine off with all the time i spend pressing i could be buying $20 gram dabs.

so i did not get a investor :C :face: haha i tried tho, i'll keep waiting for a free press or no press. I'm to poor to buy 1.

Well since I am only using my dabpress for personal use and less then 500$ invested in mine I’m pretty sure it has paid for it self already if not soon enough. Sure beats buying stuff because if I did that what’s the point in growing?

Just remember that feed chart says hydroponic formula! Not for soil….but may work fine! I’d imagine just less frequently on the feedings!
Appreciate you looking out FF BUT I am using that schedule in coco and I believe Goo is as well and coco is hydrophobic just with a twist:toke::d5:
My soil girls only get top dressed organics and fed bennies :headbang:

Last edited:
Well since I am only using my dabpress for personal use and less then 500$ invested in mine I’m pretty sure it has paid for it self already if not soon enough. Sure beats buying stuff because if I did that what’s the point in growing?
To save money and get high without going broke!

Check and check without that press but i don't buy dabs/rosin, flower works fine for me.

I had to chop one of the garden grow this morning, the stunted runt Gorilla Glue, iirc it was a Blimburn seed. There wasn't a single one of the fan leaves that had not turned yellow and dead and there was about 10% amber. I am almost ashamed to show a pic she is such a runt!
View attachment 1502134
Here ya go for a bit of motivation! ;) :crying:
4679C897-5975-46AC-9497-C9492EF3B6AE.jpeg
C381F741-0396-4741-B8A7-28104B78E52D.jpeg
9B254C8F-8D79-4CD6-9D19-312E858F4DA6.jpeg

These 2 were in .8gal pheno hunt bags so tall and super skinny and that plus my poor watering habits made these things some wonky donkeys! Then if it wasn’t bad enough they were this small but once dried I went to cut the nugs off the stem and both were filled with mold in the middle! Fuzzy as all get out! Needless to say them bags are officially retired!!! :pighug:

View attachment 1502235View attachment 1502236View attachment 1502237

These 2 were in .8gal pheno hunt bags so tall and super skinny and that plus my poor watering habits made these things some wonky donkeys! Then if it wasn’t bad enough they were this small but once dried I went to cut the nugs off the stem and both were filled with mold in the middle! Fuzzy as all get out! Needless to say them bags are officially retired!!! :pighug:
That is terrible, they look good on the outside too! damn mold!

They are rather nice looking little things, to bad about the bud rot!

View attachment 1502235View attachment 1502236View attachment 1502237

They are rather nice looking little things, to bad about the bud rot!
bit too big to roll in a paper and pull out the stem though. Although that joint in the car in Up In Smoke comes to mind, if the paper was big enough. :biggrin:

Thanks man. once im off work blunts be rollin. strawberry or maybe grape. Was looking at these rose petal blunts might see if they got them at the smoke shop for the special occasion. :pass: :headbang:
U can’t go wrong with a king palm broseph! :d5:
image.jpg

I packed 1 last night but was already so blazed up off the vape that I just saved it for today! I was turning vape on and forgetting to hit it til I heard it beep at shutdown after 12min! :doh:

Since they come already rolled and ready to pack it can be deceiving taking a side view pic…
image.jpg

But yes it is indeed packed full! :eyebrows::pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back