Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Ginger Beer her "stage" name?

:crying: I Think it Might be...in the Readers Wives section.......:crying:

I Think it is Enid Blyton kids book and every disaster avoided they would have a picnic with lashings and lashings of ginger beer...it is a famous quote from childhood.....

She definitely isn't the usual representation...but bloody Odd enough I Thought she woud appeal to @arty zan :crying:

She creeped me out........:crying:

My Indian Blankets are beautiful when they bloom..
Screenshot_20220815-122246.png

The room is getting ready for some fireworks. I will give lots of photos as they progress. Just fun to be back growing again and able to share here with you all…:bighug:
My Mephisto order just arrived, CDLC for my fall grow! The last piece of the puzzle, double grape, 3 bear og, and finally CDLC.
Did you get any freebies?

They sent me 10 extra, and if I had bought one more seed, I would have gotten 15. They are so generous though. I bought 11 seeds and got 29!

:crying: I Think it Might be...in the Readers Wives section.......:crying:

I Think it is Enid Blyton kids book and every disaster avoided they would have a picnic with lashings and lashings of ginger beer...it is a famous quote from childhood.....

She definitely isn't the usual representation...but bloody Odd enough I Thought she woud appeal to @arty zan :crying:

She creeped me out........:crying:

cracking my up today mum:crying::crying:
My Indian Blankets are beautiful when they bloom..
View attachment 1501825
Those are sweet looking never seen flower like that :headbang::pass:
1660581131733.gif

I'm gonna take me another hit and squish a few grams....prolly 8 or 12.
I think 12. I can run three different temps. I'm gonna grow this one again. I think I have one left. So I have to self her or I do have both strains to my own crosses.
I could plant the one remaining 3 Bears OG X Double Grape and reverse either patent.
Would that be the best option and which should I reverse? I've grown Double Grape and my girl had a bit too much leaf to bud ratio than I prefer. It may have just been the way I grew her.
I've not grown 3BOG. If she has better leaf to bud ratio, I think that may fit what I want from this girl.
If I can do it that way, I can get more 3 Bears OG X Double Grape bud :eyebrows::woohoo: and also some S1 3BOG to boot.
I need some input from those that have grown 3BOG on her traits, please.

Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright! :woohoo:
Took that hit!:eyebrows:
Press iz warming up!:wizzy:
Cotton mouth iz raging and coffee cup iz empty!
Gonna make that coffee, grab some bags and get My squish on!
I'z gonna sample sum dat sweet honey in my Swordfish!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

..........if I don't make it back, tell Auntie I love her. :eyebrows::funny::funny::funny::funny:

@Mossy

You mentioned 1 tsp of sugar to one liter of water the other day. Is that the equivalent of Bud Candy? or, do you use that in addition to? I've been doin the Man O Green Bud Candy the second to last week and molasses the last. I'll splash in some bud candy here and there in
flower

@Cerebral Goo ...I Usually do the sugar watter when I'm trying to select Parents....coz it brings all the hidden terps out...... :headbang:

But...I'd Definitely recommend the Bud Candy too.....:headbang:...I Think it is well worth the money.....you can See a difference in your Bud weight..never mind the increased terps...

Stick to the recommended doseages...and Bud Candy will last through multiple grows...:watering:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back