Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Ginger Beer her "stage" name?
:yeahthat: Dirty mind mossy you bad :yoinks::what?::dancer:
1660570157206.gif

@Mossy

You mentioned 1 tsp of sugar to one liter of water the other day. Is that the equivalent of Bud Candy? or, do you use that in addition to? I've been doin the Man O Green Bud Candy the second to last week and molasses the last. I'll splash in some bud candy here and there in
flower
After using molasses the last week before harvest last grow i'm not a fan of the smell or the swinging ph in my res. not sure if it did anything than make me stress and do more work lol but i did end up with a very nice quality bud so maybe it helped (some?)

i would think brown sugar would work better than normal white sugar if you are going to use it.

After using molasses the last week before harvest last grow i'm not a fan of the smell or the swinging ph in my res. not sure if it did anything than make me stress and do more work lol but i did end up with a very nice quality bud so maybe it helped (some?)

i would think brown sugar would work better than normal white sugar if you are going to use it.

Just a different form of sugar to add a different element to the taste. Blind taste test between one that did and one that did not have the molasses sealed the deal for me.

I was thinking just a unbleached natural sugar. No white sugar in the house

My pc is water cooled and i seen linus from linustechtips water cool anything and everything electronic that builds up heat.

I say passive air cooling works fine for now on leds, adding water adds another thing that can fail on the product. leaks are fun on our pcs but using distilled water helps with nothing frying!
:yeahthat:

Hey all, been a while. Things got changed up on me a bit. Moved out of California early this year, am now in Oklahoma. Just pulled my first round of outdoor autos, fought weather, heat, new environment... didn't do terrible, didn't do great... For a new place, I'm ok with it. putting in round two out back today, which is now not a postage stamp like back in CA, but 20 acres.
Most of my indoor gear I dumped when i left Ca, didn't make sense to drag a 6 year old 100$ tent etc across the country. am now getting the things needed to run a 2x4 indoor starting in Oct. Don't need much more indoor space given my access to outdoor I'm guessing. I did bring my lights, so I'll have to rebuild them and downsize a little. Anyhow, things have been busy the last year with a trip back to find a place, then back to Ca to pack and move, then back. close to 8K miles. Then getting things set up once here, chickens, a few head of dexter cattle, etc.
The dogs sure love it here, and it looks like deer season will be taken care of on the property. anyhow, i'll get back on here more as I get things set up again and start the fall run.View attachment 1501728View attachment 1501732View attachment 1501734
Be careful! After 10yrs living there, you become a native, legally and your DNA changes! :biggrin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Much more so than in Cali, keep a sharp eye on the weather. Spring is the worst, but shit can pop up anytime!
Nice little place! Be the proper caretaker, that's all you really are. You don't 'own' it. Leave it better than ya found it!
I'm happy for ya. I think it was a good move for ya.

My pc is water cooled and i seen linus from linustechtips water cool anything and everything electronic that builds up heat.

I say passive air cooling works fine for now on leds, adding water adds another thing that can fail on the product. leaks are fun on our pcs but using distilled water helps with nothing frying!
With the led's available today passive air cooling works just fine with some very good efficiency ratings, remote mount the driver and there isn't a lot of heat produced. Water cooling would be a technology that would need led's and the housings to be purpose designed to get the most out of the system,,, and then tubing, a pump, a radiator and fan mounted outside the grow area..........much higher cost, complexity and a pain in the posterior imho, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back