Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone, waking and baking!

Morning @Talonxracer ........
wakeandb.gif
..sharing one........

Hey all, been a while. Things got changed up on me a bit. Moved out of California early this year, am now in Oklahoma. Just pulled my first round of outdoor autos, fought weather, heat, new environment... didn't do terrible, didn't do great... For a new place, I'm ok with it. putting in round two out back today, which is now not a postage stamp like back in CA, but 20 acres.
Most of my indoor gear I dumped when i left Ca, didn't make sense to drag a 6 year old 100$ tent etc across the country. am now getting the things needed to run a 2x4 indoor starting in Oct. Don't need much more indoor space given my access to outdoor I'm guessing. I did bring my lights, so I'll have to rebuild them and downsize a little. Anyhow, things have been busy the last year with a trip back to find a place, then back to Ca to pack and move, then back. close to 8K miles. Then getting things set up once here, chickens, a few head of dexter cattle, etc.
The dogs sure love it here, and it looks like deer season will be taken care of on the property. anyhow, i'll get back on here more as I get things set up again and start the fall run.
IMG_5641.jpg
IMG_5456.jpg
67599899220__322789F0-8CDC-4B79-AD3A-C0AB8349A37B.jpg

FYI I don't play with ginger LMAO, closest I get is a cup of tea with some gingernuts biscuits, on the side!
View attachment 1501736

I Miss Ginger biscuits.....and Jamaican Ginger cakes....those really gooey sticky ones.....yum.....

But...I can still have lashings and lashings of Ginger Beer.....

[That is Really Freaky huh....?..... :crying: ..}

Bon dia amigos!

Rainy Monday morning so said screw it to work! Got a nice buzz, and about to crank up the guitar unbeknowst to wife! Nothing like a 120 watt Ampeg VT-22 on 6 at 9:30 in the am!

Thanks for the reps @Mossy, @Olderfart, @Dale's Proper Bud, and @Mañ'O'Green !!!

View attachment 1501743

Afternoon Goo........... :pass: ..Sharing one........

I've just seen @Slater setting up Similar in the back shop...for real........:biggrin:........he's gonna make himself a Man Cave DJ Room........soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back