Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of @Mañ'O'Green and the missing feet comment! :eyebrows:

1660534652903.gif

1660534712430.gif

Some of the mcdonalds around me are paying 19/hr 3rd shift full time..... thats only 2 under what I make 10 years in at my current job, and its like 1/50th of the drive lmao
A brain dead job u can come in stoned and do, i just hate talking to people so all fast food is a bust for me, i am not flexible.

WTF $19 a hour lol we are doomed high school kids can make your wage now with no fucks given about their job now, they can just quit and get another fast food $15-20 hr job. It gets worse if they increase your pay to a fair $30 a hour since when i started working $5.25 was min wage in my state and all the cool cats had $15 warehouse jobs. $15 use to be great pay now $20 is becoming the new standard for anyone with no experience or schooling.

Where is this going to end up at? min. wage $18....? 30-60 year olds make $100/hr?

if the pay system don't get worked out here soon everything will cost more ; / and we are crying about $5 gallon of gas, just you guys wait and see what prices jump up to when everyone makes $20 a hr lol

My pc is water cooled and i seen linus from linustechtips water cool anything and everything electronic that builds up heat.

I say passive air cooling works fine for now on leds, adding water adds another thing that can fail on the product. leaks are fun on our pcs but using distilled water helps with nothing frying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back