Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops you were talking about the weather. We are in for it over the next week :yoinks:

2022-08-14_13-04-24.jpg

We are in Extreme Drought here in the San Joaquin Valley with 3 years of below average rainfall. Yet now they are talking about biblical flooding?

I did some investigating about the elevation of where I live and if this actually happens with a 30' deep flood in the valley I will be 10 feet under water. Geez I hope they are wrong!

We are in Extreme Drought here in the San Joaquin Valley with 3 years of below average rainfall. Yet now they are talking about biblical flooding?

I did some investigating about the elevation of where I live and if this actually happens with a 30' deep flood in the valley I will be 10 feet under water. Geez I hope they are wrong!
I wouldn't be surprised at all if you had a custom handmade boat that you built yourself sitting around somewhere :crying:

FIGGING OMG people never seem to amaze me any longer and @arty zan you are not allowed behind me!

:yeahthat:same for me @arty zan :yoinks::nono::crying::crying:
Good Morfnoevight All.

My stomach went on the fritz yesterday so I was not around much? Then my alarm system threw a false alarm this morning at 3:50 am. After talking to the alarm Co. to prevent the police from showing up I could not go back to sleep. I am not going to talk bad about them until I find out if they are going to replace the faulty sensors? Anybody can have faulty devices it is how they handle it that matters.

FIGGING OMG people never seem to amaze me any longer and @arty zan you are not allowed behind me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of course it is real! You think we just make this shit up. Some plants are so sensitive they can never be transplanted. I have witnessed many failures transplanting Autos here on AFN.

Think on this:
Roots are broken and the "root hairs" are stripped from all soil that shifts in the transplant activity. Do you think you might slow down for a while if your feet were cut off? The soil transplanted to will have a different PH and nutrient balance. This can be a problem if the difference is too much. This will slow the plant down as it acclimates.

I know a lot of people transplant and say it does not hurt the plant. Lucky or they just don't know how much better it might have been?

When I worked commercial vegetables crops seeds planted direct were almost always better performing than transplanted crops. The loss in quality and volume was made up by getting to market earlier and getting a better price. It was obvious that transplanting took a toll.

I think ChilLed offered a water cooling system years ago. I do not have one. By buying way more umols in my very efficient lights than the space needs I can run my lights at about 50% power. This in turn produces much less waste heat. I am running about 600 watts in the space to get 58 DLI.

@Zeromitch The value of better cannabis is not diminished by the fact you do not sell it. The value is intrinsic.
thank you for clearing all that up much appreciated I stand corrected as normal :face: Working on doing the same with my lights also:toke:

Hope the best :yoinks: :goodluck::vibes::karmacloud:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back