Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jebus!!!This cottonmouth is BAD!!!!:funny:

drink.gif

Here you go........:headbang:.........

The room is getting ready for some fireworks. I will give lots of photos as they progress. Just fun to be back growing again and able to share here with you all…:bighug:

Did you get any freebies?

They sent me 10 extra, and if I had bought one more seed, I would have gotten 15. They are so generous though. I bought 11 seeds and got 29!

Yep, plenty of seeds what with what's called Meph math, order three and get five! And then their freebies on top of that, not too bad!!! I have shared some of the freebies with friends who have not grown autos but wanted to give them a try!

Jebus!!!This cottonmouth is BAD!!!!:funny:
IBC ROOTBEER TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!
Damn store has been out for over two damn months! All they had was the nasty diet crap and cream soda. I like cream soda, but not when I have my mouth set for rootbeer.
IBC rootbeer beats any other out there, bar none. Just right amount of bite, sweetness, creamyness and mouthfeel. It hits nice and finishes well, just like any quality beer, wine, scotch or canna.:devil:

Oh Hi Auntie! :biggrin: :pighug: :cheers: :pass:

IBC ROOTBEER TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!
Damn store has been out for over two damn months! All they had was the nasty diet crap and cream soda. I like cream soda, but not when I have my mouth set for rootbeer.
IBC rootbeer beats any other out there, bar none. Just right amount of bite, sweetness, creamyness and mouthfeel. It hits nice and finishes well, just like any quality beer, wine, scotch or canna.:devil:

Oh Hi Auntie! :biggrin: :pighug: :cheers: :pass:
IBC Rootbeer is really good, but my absolute favorite is Stewarts Birch Beer!

if the pay system don't get worked out here soon everything will cost more ; / and we are crying about $5 gallon of gas, just you guys wait and see what prices jump up to when everyone makes $20 a hr lol
For the last 25yrs the rate of inflation every year has gone up more then the increase in pay! Remember these jobs that have or will have to increase the pay to employees has long ago raised costs for the customers! It’s just the owners making more money not the people keeping the business running! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back