Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: I Think it Might be...in the Readers Wives section.......:crying:

I Think it is Enid Blyton kids book and every disaster avoided they would have a picnic with lashings and lashings of ginger beer...it is a famous quote from childhood.....

She definitely isn't the usual representation...but bloody Odd enough I Thought she woud appeal to @arty zan :crying:

She creeped me out........:crying:
The original Annabel (youtube) She Is trying to find the worlds most comfortable bra for large busted ladies. A channel aimed more at people who need new coal sacks! :crying:

Who said lashings of ginger beer?

Image result for the quote lashings and lashings of ginger beer

If you're a fan of Enid Blyton and someone asked you to quote her most famous line, you'd probably shout “lashings of ginger beer.” But you'd be wrong, because the author of the Famous Five didn't actually write that line - it appeared in the Comic Strip Presents film "Five Go Mad in Dorset".

Lashings of ginger beer…
According to Blyton expert Norman Wright, the phrase ‘lashings of ginger beer’ never actually appears in any of the Famous Five books (although ‘lashings’ of hard-boiled eggs and ‘lashings’ of treacle are enjoyed in Five Go Down the Sea and Five Have a Mystery to Solve, respectively). Unofficially though, lashings of GB certainly get consumed in outing number three.

When the nasty Stick family take over Kirrin Cottage, the cousins run away to Kirrin Island. Before setting off, they raid the larder and come across the Sticks’ own personal stash of GB. ‘”All bought out of my mother’s money!” said George. “Well, we’ll take the ginger beer too. It will be nice to drink it on a hot day””. The GB makes an appearance at most meals, even breakfast. As Julian remarks, “ginger beer is a gorgeous drink – it seems to go with simply everything”.

@WildBill @Fermented_Fruitz does this look like a good amount of foam for the yucca View attachment 1501899
I use yucca meal in the beginning but haven’t got the liquid or soluble powder kind to try! I thought I normally is crazy foamy so would expect a lil more but Bill uses it and he’ll know for sure! I’m gonna order some for next round! Just trying to price out a 2x3’ tray to fit the 2x4 and I’ll get an auto2go valve! Or I’ll get 2 smaller Tupperware totes I can fit 2 3gal pots into! Or depending on price I may go the route of blumats and drippers cuz I can loop them into my current blumat setup! Just gotta make sure I still got room for the humidifier! :thumbsup:

1660593466938.gif

I'm likin' dis 3 Bears OG X Double Grape! Doesn't take much at all. Heavy hitter! Good mix of head/body. Pretty heady hit and builds nicely. Pain relief is fairly good. More hits, you need to be active. I lost two hours yesterday with 3BOG hits and carbs just after lunch time. Started watching something on Netflix. Next thing I see is the screen is asking me if I want to continue. :rofl: :rofl:
I'm just gonna have to squish sum!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::woohoo:
Well i got my dynomyco in the mail today, its the small packet :face: but i still am happy.. i just got that feeling of excitement when you showed off that big dynamite stick of it and we all get the smaller packets , nut buster ya know?

U aren’t supposed to let molasses sit in a reservoir because it’ll make ph swing! Supposed to just topwater in a small amount per pot! :d5:
Well to be honest i did ask like 5 times before i added it to the res mog seemed okay with it :face:

I use yucca meal in the beginning but haven’t got the liquid or soluble powder kind to try! I thought I normally is crazy foamy so would expect a lil more but Bill uses it and he’ll know for sure! I’m gonna order some for next round! Just trying to price out a 2x3’ tray to fit the 2x4 and I’ll get an auto2go valve! Or I’ll get 2 smaller Tupperware totes I can fit 2 3gal pots into! Or depending on price I may go the route of blumats and drippers cuz I can loop them into my current blumat setup! Just gotta make sure I still got room for the humidifier! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1501901
You can do what i did with swimming pools or go get a 2x4 tote at walmart the clear ones and cut it down to a tray size.

Another option is go to home depot and get a water heater tray i see some of them are like 27"x26" or something, might work for some peoples tents.

i got my autovalve ready and i'm going to feed hella salts to 9 or so plants in a 4x4

Mail call everyone :yay:Got my forum stomper raffle winnings today and would like to givea huge thank you to @derek420colorado @MultiVerseBeans @Son of Hobbes and everyone here at AFN :thanks::vibe:these raffle have been a blast :woohoo:they even hooked me up with some twisted tree freebies:yoinks::yay::frog:
image.jpg

I think that is all for now you may return to your regular schedule programming :headbang::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back