Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooweeee i just grabbed a seed off my red poison plant that looks ready and... i have brown seeds.. finally!

Chopping this week
2022-08-15 16.02.41.jpg
20220815_160355.jpg
20220815_160348.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you Monday Stoners!

Got the soil for my wife's outdoor cactus bed mixed in the cement mixer and poured into the garden. 1/3 Peat,1/3 perlite, vermiculite, and 1/3 cactus mix with Recycled forest products, pumice, sand, bark fines, dehydrated poultry manure, hydrolyzed feather meal. Per her instructions. A "Honey Do" if you will?

View attachment 1501623

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug: ...I'll kee an eye out for @arty zan flourishing Ginger..................:pass:

View attachment 1501624

Your mind is poetry in motion today. :bighug::cheers:

And that is just too funny.

I Miss Ginger biscuits.....and Jamaican Ginger cakes....those really gooey sticky ones.....yum.....

But...I can still have lashings and lashings of Ginger Beer.....

[That is Really Freaky huh....?..... :crying: ..}

That is not her first toddy today now is it?

After using molasses the last week before harvest last grow i'm not a fan of the smell or the swinging ph in my res. not sure if it did anything than make me stress and do more work lol but i did end up with a very nice quality bud so maybe it helped (some?)

i would think brown sugar would work better than normal white sugar if you are going to use it.
@Cerebral Goo ...I Usually do the sugar watter when I'm trying to select Parents....coz it brings all the hidden terps out...... :headbang:

But...I'd Definitely recommend the Bud Candy too.....:headbang:...I Think it is well worth the money.....you can See a difference in your Bud weight..never mind the increased terps...

Stick to the recommended doseages...and Bud Candy will last through multiple grows...:watering:...

So I am experimenting with 3 additions of the Bud Candy over 3 weeks and I still do the Molasses on the last week.

The molasses works different than the bud candy. I am making primordial soup with the molasses :rofl: I want to pump the microbes up to be all they can be. If that plant needs anything to finish out its life the microbes will provide it. The problems in your reservoir are very real because that soup is alive and supercharged. I only use it in the reservoir the last week because even with Yucca you run the risk of clogged emitters as the microbes grow in the lines. When I grew DWC I used molasses for the last 2-3 weeks.

When using molasses in my reservoir I check and adjust the PH at least 4 times a day. Small adjustments work best. I have had my reservoir drop 4 points in 4 hours or raise to over 7 PH from ~6.0 in just a couple of hours.

IBC ROOTBEER TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!
Damn store has been out for over two damn months! All they had was the nasty diet crap and cream soda. I like cream soda, but not when I have my mouth set for rootbeer.
IBC rootbeer beats any other out there, bar none. Just right amount of bite, sweetness, creamyness and mouthfeel. It hits nice and finishes well, just like any quality beer, wine, scotch or canna.:devil:
:bighug:

Oh Hi Auntie! :biggrin: :pighug: :cheers: :pass::bighug:

In the 60s and early 70s we had a "Reed & Bell" drive in. The root beer there IMPO was the best ever. You had to get it there in their mug or you could take a gallon home in glass jugs. The root beer float was devine! I like ICB. Have you ever tried Not your Dad's Root Beer? When I was homebrewing I fermented Root Beer a couple of times. It was very good. The problem was the Ales and Pils took priority on refrigerator space. Once in a great while I will drink one but there is just too much sugar for a diabetic!

I got mail today, raffle winnings! Thank you @aridynomyco i have a few years worth of dynomyco now between this bag and the grow and show bag.
This stuff works good no fluff here, you guys know i don't sugar coat things :vibe: great stuff!

2022-08-15 16.15.02.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you Monday Stoners!

Got the soil for my wife's outdoor cactus bed mixed in the cement mixer and poured into the garden. 1/3 Peat,1/3 perlite, vermiculite, and 1/3 cactus mix with Recycled forest products, pumice, sand, bark fines, dehydrated poultry manure, hydrolyzed feather meal. Per her instructions. A "Honey Do" if you will?

Your mind is poetry in motion today. :bighug::cheers:

And that is just too funny.

That is not her first toddy today now is it?

So I am experimenting with 3 additions of the Bud Candy over 3 weeks and I still do the Molasses on the last week.

The molasses works different than the bud candy. I am making primordial soup with the molasses :rofl: I want to pump the microbes up to be all they can be. If that plant needs anything to finish out its life the microbes will provide it. The problems in your reservoir are very real because that soup is alive and supercharged. I only use it in the reservoir the last week because even with Yucca you run the risk of clogged emitters as the microbes grow in the lines. When I grew DWC I used molasses for the last 2-3 weeks.

When using molasses in my reservoir I check and adjust the PH at least 4 times a day. Small adjustments work best. I have had my reservoir drop 4 points in 4 hours or raise to over 7 PH from ~6.0 in just a couple of hours.

In the 60s and early 70s we had a "Reed & Bell" drive in. The root beer there IMPO was the best ever. You had to get it there in their mug or you could take a gallon home in glass jugs. The root beer float was devine! I like ICB. Have you ever tried Not your Dad's Root Beer? When I was homebrewing I fermented Root Beer a couple of times. It was very good. The problem was the Ales and Pils took priority on refrigerator space. Once in a great while I will drink one but there is just too much sugar for a diabetic!
I'll stick to bud candy as molasses can be tricky if you are busy or a stoner that forgets to check ph often, lucky for me i can check it often but i don't like the smell is my issue, i hate molasses but bud candy smells ok and does not swing my ph so i think i'll stick with the bud candy last 2-3 weeks of my plant's life.

We all really appreciate (i know i do) your guidance and advice as we are all just trying to learn and figure out what works best for each of us.

Well i got my dynomyco in the mail today, its the small packet :face: but i still am happy.. i just got that feeling of excitement when you showed off that big dynamite stick of it and we all get the smaller packets , nut buster ya know?
i thought they were the same. The dynamite stick just looks big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back