Sweet Seeds Hot Fun in the "Sweet" Summertime w/ Red Poison

I only just clocked it was a shower. Top

His lack of personal hygiene does have its advantages ,it masks the smell of the weed, :gassy:
images

His lack of personal hygiene does have its advantages ,it masks the smell of the weed, :gassy:
images
Me: The smell ain't so bad once you get use to it! Girlfriend: But I don't want to get use to it! :crying:

Last edited:
Sorry guys I know my pics sucks, they were taken with a Kindle Fire. I wish I knew enough about cameras to buy one that would be cheap enough for my budget! :shrug:

@mohawk warrior @hairyman I just downloaded a camera app and was wondering if you guys can tell me if it takes better pics.:shrug: The first 2 pics were taken on July 10

IMG_20170710_164734_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170710_164718_hdr.jpg

And this pic was taken just now with the new camera app.

IMG_20170712_211234.jpg

I hate that their blurple pics and I will try to get some more pics of the Red Poisons in the morning, hopefully under similar conditions.:pass:

technology is a great thing,can also be a bag of shite.many get great pics from fones and tablets.
some with fancy cameras can take wonderfull shots.and some with decent ish cameras still take pics like it was a fone.(me)
IMG_3913.JPG

if the focus/light and other things aint right then a fone is as good as anything.last two pics a lot crisper,just play about with it and pics will improve ten fold.
budding up nicely and filling up the tent/shower.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

Back