Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

Cannabis is not part of the recovery. My problems can with this vehicle, No electrical connection between the top heart and the lower heart. Your hearts goes beat...beat. Mine when beat beat beat beat ... and no reply from the lower heart that pumps out to the entire body. It would go 200 beats and not hear a beat back. So it would stop and my huge dizzy spells happened. The after 7-9 seconds my lower heart would respond as and when it fely=t like it. Also I am the 1% who has a bi-cuspit on the lower pump. All other 99% have three flappers on the valve. With the two it was just a matter of time before it started to clog up (stenosis). So pace maker 12 years ago corrected the no responsive lower heart. The open heart surgery was to replace the lower valve with a graphite devise and put a sleeve over my leaky aortic chamber.

So cannabis would not help any of this. Tho after the surgery my back shoulder were hurting and my bride did apply CBD cream nightly. That took away 95% of the pain. So sorry for the long answer but I felt it needed a good response.
Good luck with your recovery Nosias, it sounds like quite the "adventure". I hope you get back to some semblance of normal before long. :pighug: :goodluck:

Good luck with your recovery Nosias, it sounds like quite the "adventure". I hope you get back to some semblance of normal before long. :pighug: :goodluck:
It sounds worse than the it is. I will be better then b4 that I know it. Thanks for dropping in Old F

What a beauty! Time for me to grow another!
No fake Jake! I've got five of these beans from my first seed buy last year!
Gonna run one in a EarthBox sometime next year.:eyebrows:
Does his look like the same pheno you grew? I think this pheno would make some killer hash!

I was looking for Linda's Mazar and found Nosias review with his link here at home.
Great job with this girl :d5:

I've grown three of the auto Mazars and they looked pretty uniform. I might make some regs by crossing it with the landrace Mazar I have.

No fake Jake! I've got five of these beans from my first seed buy last year!
Gonna run one in a EarthBox sometime next year.:eyebrows:
Does his look like the same pheno you grew? I think this pheno would make some killer hash!

I was looking for Linda's Mazar and found Nosias review with his link here at home.
Great job with this girl :d5:

I've grown three of the auto Mazars and they looked pretty uniform. I might make some regs by crossing it with the landrace Mazar I have.
They were pretty good sized girls, right? Would they make hash plants? Seems like I remember you commenting that you liked the smoke.

That would be an interesting cross!

Day 40 here

IMG_20221016_103805.jpg
IMG_20221016_103801.jpg
IMG_20221016_103756.jpg

Back