Grow Mediums To Be or Not To Be ...

MY friend. you will do fine with surgery. healing can be done with the mind. and i know you understand this :bighug:
So come September i will welcome you back. and we both will watch the 5D world enfold. and enjoy another 71.

this is for you My Magoo @MR magoo Prepare for better times on the new Earth

Praying you are doing ok. I am sporting a two week heart monitor as Iype. Remember a big part of healing is mind and spirit having a positive outlook for the outcome. It can be hard but keep looking ahead to the finish line and not focus on the moment at hand.

Praying you are doing ok. I am sporting a two week heart monitor as Iype. Remember a big part of healing is mind and spirit having a positive outlook for the outcome. It can be hard but keep looking ahead to the finish line and not focus on the moment at hand.
I am doing great, THANK you. I totally agree. You get back what you send out, a simple law of the cosmos. I am so happy to read your words today, thank you thank you. I am the lucky one, I know this for sure. I visualize where I am to be. We are all one and one in the all. We just need to stop believing that everyone and every thing is not us. Thank you my bother.

An surgery update. Today is week 7 from the surgery and Boy do I feel like a different person. I was down but with all of the love I have and still have I am about 80% back. The re-hab is not bad, you just have to do work on the machines that you see in gyms. And be willing to do what they tell and and push yourself. Thank to each and everyone of you 72 and still here. :pighug:

Glad to hear you are doing well and progressing along with physical therapy.

Many thoughts and prayers for a complete 100% recovery!!!!!!

Great news. :d5: Hope you get better soon.

If I may ask... is cannabis in any way part of your recovery right now or down the road? Maybe CBD?

Hang in there @Nosias:bighug:

From this
ThreadbareNeglectedAnteater-size_restricted.gif

To this in no time at all

2021-10-12_21-42-19.jpg

It's time to get up and dance. :vibe: :woohoo::frog::woody::baby::jump::joy::bighug: going fishing today!

Great news. :d5: Hope you get better soon.

If I may ask... is cannabis in any way part of your recovery right now or down the road? Maybe CBD?
Cannabis is not part of the recovery. My problems can with this vehicle, No electrical connection between the top heart and the lower heart. Your hearts goes beat...beat. Mine when beat beat beat beat ... and no reply from the lower heart that pumps out to the entire body. It would go 200 beats and not hear a beat back. So it would stop and my huge dizzy spells happened. The after 7-9 seconds my lower heart would respond as and when it fely=t like it. Also I am the 1% who has a bi-cuspit on the lower pump. All other 99% have three flappers on the valve. With the two it was just a matter of time before it started to clog up (stenosis). So pace maker 12 years ago corrected the no responsive lower heart. The open heart surgery was to replace the lower valve with a graphite devise and put a sleeve over my leaky aortic chamber.

So cannabis would not help any of this. Tho after the surgery my back shoulder were hurting and my bride did apply CBD cream nightly. That took away 95% of the pain. So sorry for the long answer but I felt it needed a good response.

Back