Sweet Seeds Hot Fun in the "Sweet" Summertime! w/ Speed Devil #2

Hey pal, good to see your still growing, plants looking sweet and it's good to see your ex and current gal get along as well.,so how often do they get checked on now

You know I like them big gals, but 2 is 1 too many. Last time I got wedged between em and almost died. I've been a tad gun shy ever since!

Aw man that made my day :crying:

Youll hope your girls in the shower are as chunky as those lol

Yes indeed! To bad you can't fatten them up as easy at this one. :crying:

america-this-is-why-you-are-fat.jpg

Update Day 37 (no pics)
I happen to see that I hadn't updated in 8 days and it's been 3 days since I've even seen the ladies. My state isn't legal, so I try not to leave a trail by visiting too often. Anywho, The girls are well into preflower now. They were giving a tea of fish emulsion, molasses, SM-90 and Super-thrive. Also, tomorrow I plan on visiting and fertilizing with some Tiger Bloom and Rhino Skin. Maybe even top dress with some bat guano. I'll will update with pics the next day or two! :peace:

Last edited:
Update Day 38 (with pics)
Visited the girls this morning, and watered both with a 1\2 gallon of rain water mixed as follows; .05 ml of molasses Bioroot, 2 ml of Fox Farm Big Bloom & Tiger Bloom. Also, a few drops of fish emulsion to lower the ph to 6.5. Here's a couple pics
IMG_20170609_113328_kindlephoto-105837608.jpg
IMG_20170609_113406.jpg

I sure wish I had had enough soil 2 run them in 2 different holes, as one seems to be crowding out the other. That's what I get for starting them too soon in cups before it was warm enough to go outdoors. I'm guessing the milk jug to be 8 or 9 inches tall. As the girls are a little below grade, I'm guessing 8 inches on the shorter one, and 12 inches on the other. Anywho, until next time...:peace:

Update Day 42
It's hard to believe it's been 6 weeks already. I visited and fed the girls a little while ago and was pleased that they were doing ok. Here's a couple pics...:peace:
IMG_20170613_183718_kindlephoto-225487285.jpg
IMG_20170613_183726_kindlephoto-225441949.jpg

Update Day 56 (8 weeks)
I visited the garden today and remembered to bring my tablet for pics.
IMG_20170627_154319_hdr_kindlephoto-177243208.jpg
IMG_20170627_154331_hdr_kindlephoto-177342364.jpg

Sorry for the poor pic quality! I brought my scope and I didn't see nothing but clear trichs. So I went ahead and fertilized one last time while waiting for cloudy trichs. I like to harvest with at least 25 - 30% amber, for the couch lock high. I'm getting awful short on having anything to smoke, so whatever these girls produce will be very welcomed! :peace:

Update Day 59 Chop Day
I was visiting my plants today and noticed some browning in one of the lower nodes. The weather is saying rain ☔ for the next couple of days. As I've had bud rot in the past, and being out of smoke, I decided to take them down.
IMG_20170630_141640_hdr_kindlephoto-253245494.jpg

The longest of the 2 measured 20 inches and her sister came in at 14 inches. Here's a pic after a rough trim.
IMG_20170630_150944_hdr_kindlephoto-254295539.jpg

I took some small lower bud to test and I will post a preliminary smoke report after a quick dry. :peace:

I couldn't wait for a couple bottom buds to fully dry, so I did some fine trimming on the very edges until I got enough for a bowl. Then I scrapped the scissors with a razor blade and topped off the bowl with resin. What a fucking buzz! :baked: a bit racy for my taste, but I could differently feel the CBN in there. I actually felt a little giddy and had a big smile on my face. Anywho, I been bouncing around the house doing shit that really don't need doing! :woody: I'll be back in a few days for a dry weight, (hmmm, time to look for that scale). :biggrin:

Last edited:
The girls have been jared about week now and I'm really pleased with this strain! It's a pretty smooth smoke with earthy tones and a hint of cheese! So sorry I screwed up the yield with my fuk -ups, but I look forward to running these girls again in coco! Final weight of both girls,(- a couple grams I consumed prior to weighing), was 17.1 grams. I'm going to wait for a 2 week cure before posting a formal smoke report. Anywho, I want to thank everyone who followed this grow and if I'm not already following your grow, please shoot me a link! :peace:

IMG_20170709_144653_hdr.jpg

Back