Sweet Seeds Hot Fun in the "Sweet" Summertime w/ Red Poison

Bet your looking forward to tasting her , she looks lovley,I been using cardboard boxes to dry, :thumbsup:
I put a nice scrap of scissor hash on top of a bowl of Speed Devil [HASHTAG]#2and[/HASHTAG] it was truly heavenly, with a nice hint of jet fuel! :d5:

Last edited:
looks lush,almost chocolatey nice.
:pighug:
I tried out some of very outer trimming that was dry enough to smoke and it smells and taste like jet fuel with a underlying aroma of pine sol! i'm still fucked up from the buzz and it's been almost 3 hours since I smoked. A nice trippy buzz at the start followed by a strong narcotic couch lock stone! I'll post a pic shortly from another device. :baked:

Here's the main cola of the non-entry plant that was took last Friday.
IMG_20170725_114851_kindlephoto-1321527792.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I would do a primarily smoke report. Final weight 2 plants combined was 22.5 grams. Not as much as I would've liked, but after my fuk-ups ....
The non-entry plant had a distinct pine sol smell when you disturbed the bud. Upon smoking there was and added citrus taste. The entry girl smelled just like mango in the jar with hints of musk. Both plants packed a hellva buzz! Anywho, I get a more detailed smoke report soon! Thanks to all that followed this grow! :peace:

Back