Mephisto Genetics 2x GWK and Auto Livers

I agree with the stickyness and fuel smell. It kind of reminds me of a smell I got off 2 Fastbuds Blackberrys a few yrs back that I really loved. In fact, I was sad after ordering and growing one out a couple months ago! It didn't smell anything like the old ones, but more like Blackberry! :shrug: Anyhoo, your description makes me more eager to try her out! Hopefully, soon I can start the flush! :headbang:
Lemme add this: I had two growing here in a 4x4 tent last year, about 2 weeks away from finishing. I came home one day and smelled that shit inside the truck from out at the road. I FREAKED out and shut off all ventilation, and proceeded to jump online and overnight an 8" carbon filter. I even had to use the filter to dry em, it would just stink. My grow buddy somehow picked up a SINGLE SUGAR LEAF on his jacket. This thing was the size of a hit of acid. It smelled up his whole apartment when he got home. He was growing too, but we cut a hole on the roof and had everything vented out through filters running at negative pressure. His tent was sucked in with more exhaust than intake. Usually a good way to do it. He thought he was having issues....which is huge because he lived in an apartment building. Anyway, it was this single little sugar leaf stuck to his coat. If you brush up against them in the grow room, they reek and will be the only thing you smell. They are stupid potent 25% THC stinky sticky indica. Every one we have grown has been almost a clone...some super tight genetics on the original. Takes to LST better than just about anything I've seen. It's a MUST GROW strain, thats why we lost it when we heard it was getting axed. I should grab some of these GWK 2s....see what I can make of it.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Lemme add this: I had two growing here in a 4x4 tent last year, about 2 weeks away from finishing. I came home one day and smelled that shit inside the truck from out at the road. I FREAKED out and shut off all ventilation, and proceeded to jump online and overnight an 8" carbon filter. I even had to use the filter to dry em, it would just stink. My grow buddy somehow picked up a SINGLE SUGAR LEAF on his jacket. This thing was the size of a hit of acid. It smelled up his whole apartment when he got home. He was growing too, but we cut a hole on the roof and had everything vented out through filters running at negative pressure. His tent was sucked in with more exhaust than intake. Usually a good way to do it. He thought he was having issues....which is huge because he lived in an apartment building. Anyway, it was this single little sugar leaf stuck to his coat. If you brush up against them in the grow room, they reek and will be the only thing you smell. They are stupid potent 25% THC stinky sticky indica. Every one we have grown has been almost a clone...some super tight genetics on the original. Takes to LST better than just about anything I've seen. It's a MUST GROW strain, thats why we lost it when we heard it was getting axed. I should grab some of these GWK 2s....see what I can make of it.

ya u should. I'm curious if version 2 is the same as what you had.

Sorry for the lack of an update! I took some pics a few days ago,but I couldn't get them to upload. GWK is finally starting to swell up some, but I still feel like the buds haven't developed as much as they should have. Her smell is amazing! A cross between a skunky grape and turpentine that's really strong! Here's a couple pics!

View attachment 1045670
View attachment 1045671

Auto Livers is doing well also and she's well into pre-flower. Hopefully the stretch is over, as shes nearly as tall as the GWK! Here's a couple pics and thanks for stopping by! :headbang:

View attachment 1045672
View attachment 1045673
GWK looking good!, seems pretty fast

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the lack of an update, but it's really been hectic lately! After an 8 day flush, I chopped the GWK this past Friday. :tang: She was showing plenty of amber trichomes and she was getting a good fade on, so I started flushing! She stunk up the house with a strong smell of fruity turpentine, :gassy1: and the scissor hash was the best I ever had! :baked: It was the 1st time I ever tapped out on scissor hash. In fact, I remembered a little while ago that I still have the last scrape after finishing up the trimming! :dizzy: Here's a pic just before chop, (minus a couple branches that were falling over that I took before the pic. I'll get a shot of the trimmed buds the next time I get them out! Btw, it was the hardest plant to trim because it was so sticky!!! :hump:

IMG_20190426_213318.jpg

Auto Livers had a little hiccup! She started suffering from a Magnesium deficiency and I upped her Cal/mag and started foliar feeding. Her new growth seems to be fine! :headbang:

IMG_20190429_001859.jpg

Good job bro. I told ya that GWK is devastating. Super happy for ya...that's a bomb looking creep.

I forgot to mention something, tell me if you have this same effect: When you take a couple good tokes, especially in the afternoon, the Kush shows it's teeth and you get this narco like high. It lasts about 3 hours and you will probably pass out. It's like lights out. When you wake up, you'll still feel it through your body. It's almost like you did some drugs...kinda dreamy like. Maybe a little like a real opium high. I have had this phenomenon happen at least 20 times now off GWK and it's quite nice. My boy's little brother sold a similar strain of Kush back in the day...this phantom guy know only as "Dave" was the mystic grower behind this dope. He would say "I gotta see Dave after work if ya want to stop by later." I sure do bro....I sure do. Let me know if this happens to you as well. Also, be careful with letting it get too amber with any Kush strain...at least from my experience. It gets REAL swampy. Afghani does the same thing too, something about super greasy indicas and fucking mind blowing narcotic effects.

Hey nice grow Need! She’s gorgeous! :slap: Well done!

I am gearing up for the trim myself. Does anyone wear gloves? I have them, never worn them yet though but this stuff seems greasy. Almost seems like they’d get in the way.

I got the nonstick fiskars trimmers and the damn spring broke gonna take another $20 with shipping to get new ones here, may as well get a whole new pair, damn I hate that. Even with the “nonstick” feature they still get pretty coated, not sure they’re worth the money.

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the lack of an update, but it's really been hectic lately! After an 8 day flush, I chopped the GWK this past Friday. :tang: She was showing plenty of amber trichomes and she was getting a good fade on, so I started flushing! She stunk up the house with a strong smell of fruity turpentine, :gassy1: and the scissor hash was the best I ever had! :baked: It was the 1st time I ever tapped out on scissor hash. In fact, I remembered a little while ago that I still have the last scrape after finishing up the trimming! :dizzy: Here's a pic just before chop, (minus a couple branches that were falling over that I took before the pic. I'll get a shot of the trimmed buds the next time I get them out! Btw, it was the hardest plant to trim because it was so sticky!!! :hump:

View attachment 1052446

Auto Livers had a little hiccup! She started suffering from a Magnesium deficiency and I upped her Cal/mag and started foliar feeding. Her new growth seems to be fine! :headbang:

View attachment 1052448

:slap: ...... nice job, bro! :greenthumb:

Trim these ultra sticky strains dry. It goes from nightmare to cake. Hang the whole plant upside down till the leaves are a little crispy. Also helps dry slower for better flavor.

Back