Sweet Seeds Hot Fun in the "Sweet" Summertime w/ Red Poison

Since I started using fish mix with a dash Epsom salts the Cal/mag bottle has been collecting dust, checked out the kelp4less site,interesting line up they have pal, looks to come in powdered form most the stuff, anyways why da hell am I up this early :pass:

Heres a little write up about different types of molasses
https://overgrow.com/t/molasses-manual-a-marijuana-growers-guide-to-soil-sweeteners/1646
I can see a tiny bit of cal def but it looks like she needs more magnesium too

Thinks for the insight @sanguine and also the great read on molasses! Those old hippies, (Three Little Birds), really now their stuff! :pass:

Since I started using fish mix with a dash Epsom salts the Cal/mag bottle has been collecting dust, checked out the kelp4less site,interesting line up they have pal, looks to come in powdered form most the stuff, anyways why da hell am I up this early :pass:
Is "fish mix" the same thing as fish emulsion and how much exactly is a dash? :pass:

Anywho, thanks again for the imput guys! I used 10 ml of GO Cal/Mag 0-0-0 in a gallon of water and I've also been foliar feeding with 1ml of GO Cal/Mag in approx. a liter of rain water. :peace:

The fish mix is made by bio.bizz, lol and it stinks,a dash of Epsom salts is just a pinch lol ermmmmm yea you know what a pinch is, now I know there are other brands that do fish mix I was first put onto it from reading threads ,it' just simplifies things, I trying one plant all the way till the end with nothing else at the moment, again I've just seen threads here as well as other sites where guys swear by it,its cheaper than the other biobizz range as well basically it feeds ya soil,saves adding the grow and is high in calcium and the Epsom salts provide the mag again a tub of that is cheap as chips,you know me I tight arse but its given me good results and eliminated the Cal/mag which I find expensive really,
I start at 1ml per ltr @ day six, it takes a few days to break down so it's ready at day 10 for the plant to start feeding and then I up it 1 ml every time i water till max 5,6 ml.
Now normally I wait till it shows sex count ten days then start adding the bloom ,uping that gradually and reducing the fish mix ,depending how I think they looking ,so simple,the one I trying all the way through on it seems to be going well,horses for courses, I don't doubt that I would get bigger buds from the array of additives you can get but its enough for me. :cheers:
I going to do a thread for my mazzar baby ille document the feeds on that one so you can see what I up 2 if you want, to me it's cheap,simple and organic

I forgot to add that another reason I thought Cal/mag, was because this is the first time I've been using rain water, and what I guess would be distilled water some of the time. Not 100 % distilled, just what I've been catching under a window air conditioner mixed with rain water. I've been using molasses, but it's "animal grade," which basically means it's hasn't been cooked down like regular molasses. In other words, it's runny! I've been meaning to check the ppm of regular molasses and this animal grade stuff, by mixing a table spoon each in two separate gallons of water. If anyone knows anything about this "animal grade" molasses, please chime in. Btw, I got it at Kelpforless. :peace:
animal grade tends to mean shiet!
I mean they just smack the tree and go to town.. so ya.. as to where people like to refine or purify for their consumption
like shitty animal products for cat food... as to where people get the fillets

My apologies as it seems I've forgotten to update! I've been so busy with life and 15 other plants, plus a small container garden. The girls have been trudging along despite being water logged and cal/mag deficiency, mostly magnesium. This pic isn't new, it was taken on 9/18
IMG_20170618_104006_kindlephoto-378559537.jpg

Again, sorry for poor pic quality.

I had to bring them in to avoid rain ☔ Here's a group shot with other plants taken on 9/22
IMG_20170622_095120_hdr.jpg

I'll do a current update soon! :peace:

Last edited:
Update Day 43
Not much to report, as the girls have been doing their thing basking in the sun for the last couple of days. They are still lacking magnesium, despite 10 ml of Cal/Mag and numerous foilar feedings. So I guess they will finish this way. Here's a group pic, and some close ups. :peace:

IMG_20170628_094318_hdr_kindlephoto-189500430.jpg
IMG_20170628_094338_hdr_kindlephoto-189420411.jpg
IMG_20170628_094328_hdr_kindlephoto-189461856.jpg

BTW, I think I'm going to start growing indoors year around. I've been growing these girls in coco/perlite and I'm really pleased with the results so far! These are Purple Mazars, except for the smallest girl, (a HighRise freebie that was recently transplanted).
IMG_20170702_090558_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170702_090611_hdr.jpg

Back