Lighting DIY watercooled photosynthetic-research COB-LED-Lamp completed build, tell me what u think

lol... I love any thread with @TheMongol in it. So nice and supportive and so many good times with the language thing. <3
:bighug:

Oh and the original reason I am here... AMAZING LIGHT DUDE! @L0wbob2017 ! Mad respect. Here's some rep, I'm sure you'll get more slaps as the days go by. Man 1,600!? Lot of doe but hey you're breaking new ground man. As soon as I read the title of this post I thought oh man, genius...why didn't I think of that. I water cool the pc with an AiO pump! The same logic can be applied to a cob's heatsink!
:slap:
Nice job!

Thanks man!

Well that AiO-watercooling option was a shot in the blue, i wasnt sure if it works but after some testing i found a way to mount the COB with solderless COB-holders on that heatsink without screws.

After a test with 2 hours runtime i checked the radiators and they were as warm as my hand with the COB's at 1400mA. So i think they get 40°C max.

I know...we had some private conversations in here...but hey, @NugNoob you´re in here? ....how are doing?...hey @L0wbob2017 be gentle and take a quick look at @NugNoob journal and PLZ start at page 1....@NugNoob was my FIRST-CLASS-BUDDI In here on AFN... what do you mind L0wbob?....hey @NugNoob L0wbob is a vast grower....love you all and peace....:pass:

alrighty then i will take a look at @NugNoob 's journal :)

Back