Lighting DIY watercooled photosynthetic-research COB-LED-Lamp completed build, tell me what u think

Hey bro,

I´ll be out now, as you know my daily nightmare starts 16 pm and i have to look, which of the beasts in my garden wants feed again..going to prepare ...wi´ll be back after done..:pighug:

Hey man, did you send A-Train thankfull greets to be in here?

yes i did :D

Hey bro,
I´ll be out now, as you know my daily nightmare starts 16 pm and i have to look, which of the beasts in my garden wants feed again..going to prepare ...wi´ll be back after done..:pighug:

yeah i know, cu then

Where can I buy...... Lol...... Lotsa respect for your build
tipping hat.gif

How long did that light board take to construct? That's wayyyyyyy better than my first light

I had some up and downs building it, sometimes i wasnt in the mood sometimes i just had no time. Planning took me 6 months, building it about half that time.

Where can I buy...... Lol...... Lotsa respect for your build View attachment 720724

haha actually i alrdy thought about an option of selling these once i optimized everything that comes in my mind, for example at the moment i thinking about a better fixture and reducing weight. Also the resistors and the wires need some optimizing but for now it does what it should and i will optimize this for sure.

Love the lights man great work
:pass:

Thanks a lot, but there is a lot to be improved :D

Told you your light will be accepted here on AFN...by the way...wanna join to harvest the 2 first ladys end next week...making some nice trimming?:pass:

Back