Lighting DIY watercooled photosynthetic-research COB-LED-Lamp completed build, tell me what u think

well this is just a prototype, there are things to improve and i got @TheMongol who is going to test this. But hey once i got an improved version maybe i need some more testers so i keep u in mind :)

well the actual grow part are you doing. For me its more like u grow and i am the special person that knows about it and coincidentally i am interested in technic and building lights haha.
I want just to improve my light but before i can do this i need to see it in action, what it can do or what it may cant. Maybe i will remove or add some things we will see.

Just write me when u want to meet for some coffee and talk.
We´ll do it, bro..

No..another type issue...german super-soil

NOOOO...@Yeatster...it will happen in OUR garden@L0wbob2017 and we will rock it...and hey guys, ..and we will also use greman SUPER-SOIL a friend ( owner of a local growershop askes me to try....just mix it with the normal soil and adding water.....ph will even adjust at 6.0 to 6.5 ph...no adding nutes...:pass:
Calm down Mongol.

the-lost-tomb-of-genghis-khan.jpg

It was a joke. :)

lol... I love any thread with @TheMongol in it. So nice and supportive and so many good times with the language thing. <3
:bighug:

Oh and the original reason I am here... AMAZING LIGHT DUDE! @L0wbob2017 ! Mad respect. Here's some rep, I'm sure you'll get more slaps as the days go by. Man 1,600!? Lot of doe but hey you're breaking new ground man. As soon as I read the title of this post I thought oh man, genius...why didn't I think of that. I water cool the pc with an AiO pump! The same logic can be applied to a cob's heatsink!
:slap:
Nice job!

Haha chill, his english isnt that good and ironic things are even harder for him but i know he meant it friendly and calm :D

I know...we had some private conversations in here...but hey, @NugNoob you´re in here? ....how are doing?...hey @L0wbob2017 be gentle and take a quick look at @NugNoob journal and PLZ start at page 1....@NugNoob was my FIRST-CLASS-BUDDI In here on AFN... what do you mind L0wbob?....hey @NugNoob L0wbob is a vast grower....love you all and peace....:pass:

Back