Lighting DIY watercooled photosynthetic-research COB-LED-Lamp completed build, tell me what u think

@L0wbob2017

do you realize that AFN rocks more than the other sites out there on the net and you presented your light? ...nah, can´t believe it, have to ask a Staff-Member if it´s allowed to do a grow in partnership and how to do it..we need to meet tomorow for a cup of coffee..hang thight bro...:pass:

Serious light. Looks like it's about to take off, into space. If you need a tester...I will pay for shipping. :eyebrows:
Really though...wicked kewl.

And welcome to AFN!

well this is just a prototype, there are things to improve and i got @TheMongol who is going to test this. But hey once i got an improved version maybe i need some more testers so i keep u in mind :)

@L0wbob2017

do you realize that AFN rocks more than the other sites out there on the net and you presented your light? ...nah, can´t believe it, have to ask a Staff-Member if it´s allowed to do a grow in partnership and how to do it..we need to meet tomorow for a cup of coffee..hang thight bro...:pass:

well the actual grow part are you doing. For me its more like u grow and i am the special person that knows about it and coincidentally i am interested in technic and building lights haha.
I want just to improve my light but before i can do this i need to see it in action, what it can do or what it may cant. Maybe i will remove or add some things we will see.

Just write me when u want to meet for some coffee and talk.

Serious light. Looks like it's about to take off, into space. If you need a tester...I will pay for shipping. :eyebrows:
Really though...wicked kewl.

And welcome to AFN!
NOOOO...@Yeatster...it will happen in OUR garden@L0wbob2017 and we will rock it...and hey guys, ..and we will also use greman SUPER-SOIL a friend ( owner of a local growershop askes me to try....just mix it with the normal soil and adding water.....ph will even adjust at 6.0 to 6.5 ph...no adding nutes...:pass:

Back