Lighting DIY watercooled photosynthetic-research COB-LED-Lamp completed build, tell me what u think

My initial impression, entering this thread, "wow, so kewl...looks like a spaceship"

When I stop in now.
ab79e79cce93_sf_6.jpg

My initial impression, entering this thread, "wow, so kewl...looks like a spaceship"

When I stop in now.
View attachment 722970
Thank you to be in here...LOVE your posts...LB´s light will rock into my garden..I´m a little bit scared of using german super-soil and just adding water and how it works...but we´ll see on the grow ...you...Yets are great:pass:

@Yeatster

how do You smoke your harvest?...I in the past used 1 part of the ladys and one part of tabak and almost the AM is a strong, heavy smoke high..but will change to vap..but going forward to....join PUR, bro:pass:

When I stop in now.
View attachment 722970
@Yeatster
how are you guy go doing all this stuff in here...really love it...nah, Yeatster...love it...just having fun in here, having at home on AFN, it brings me down of the problems i have at home...my fucking wife is going up side down off herself and my grow..

Back