Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

So I mixed up some Greenleaf kelp extract 27milligrams Into a half gallon with a drop of surfactant.. I Foliar fed all the girls and gave the open pots a drench around the root system.

Asian Haze
IMG_20240523_174931061.jpg

Crazy S1.................... Looking all symmetrical and uniform
IMG_20240523_175055405.jpg
IMG_20240523_175105787.jpg

I believe it is time now to begin turning up the lights to take advantage of the CO2.
The 4x4 tent and 2X4 tent will be the first, with the 3x3 tent to follow once they're a bit more developed.

Well, I bumped up both tents! That beast of a light, HLG DIABLO 650R, All it took was one click up on the dimmer. Are seeing an average of 360ppfd............ Up from an average of 250. I'm very thankful to @pop22 For helping to get me this light! There are several of us here that should be just as grateful with the lights he got to pass on to them! I hope he's doing well! And I hope he gets to return!

In the 2X4 tent, I lowered the light to give roughly the same 360ppfd. Up from roughly around 230. I think I'm just gonna leave the supplemental red in its current place and not move it with the other light. I think the plants will get very good coverage from little supplemental lights being in one place. I don't think either one of these girls are going to have too much for a problem growing into it!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can already tell that Crazy S1 is going to be just that and a handful! Hopefully a productive handful! She and Asian Haze Are almost at that point to where I can fill the reservoir fully. I doubt if it will be today and more than likely will be tomorrow I'm going to double what I did a couple of days ago. I'll add a 1000 milliliters to the reservoir and I think when that gets emptied and it has a bit of a dry down, the next these Juniors Juniors watering will be a full reservoir. And that's when the fun will start with these Juniors! It does seem to be correlating with plant canopy reaching both sides of the Earth box, to when full reservoir filling is appropriate. I bet that will also hold for Regular Earthboxes, center planted or end planted.

I'm really liking the environmental setup for this round! It's been extremely stable. I'm also very happy with the ridiculously small differences between the three tents in humidity and temperature.
No changes in lighting or other environmental aspects are planned for today.
Morning check of the girls shows the following:

3x3 tent
All girls have made decent progress and no watering is needed. Sour Stomper is taking her time as normal, but I expect her to really make an improvement over the next week in that Earthbox. I kinda hope I get a green pheno, but I'd also like to see what a purple would do in an Earthbox.
Mystery bag seed, upper right, is doing great.
Pink Panama, lower right, is doing excellent also.
IMG_20240526_082900384.jpg

4x4 Tent
Super Trainwreck, upper left, I think has wet feet, just a little too much for her size. She's going to get a good healthy dose of LITFA!

Asian Haze, upper right, is just doing her thing and quite nicely! Not quite ready this morning for topping and will probably be tomorrow. I want to try and do her and Crazy S1 at the same time . Looks like they will be both pretty close together. She will get 1000 milliliters of rain water with EM1.

CBD Skunk Haze, lower left, seems to be getting her feet underneath her a bit better. She will get 1000 milliliters of rain water with EM1.

CBG ForCE, lower right, seems to be lagging a little bit, she has from the beginning. With the thicker cover crop, there has been quite a bit more water usage. I think I'm going to give that big pot either 1500 or 2000 milliliters of the same rainwater with EM1, but I'm going to add a little bit of soluble Mycorrhizae.

I'm going to raise up the earthbox juniors one or two brick heights.

IMG_20240526_082953620.jpg

2X4 tent
RUCU CUCU and Crazy S1 Are just trucking along and doing quite nicely. Both will get 1000 milliliters of rain water with EM1.
RUCU CUCU
Has a few more days before I can top her. The other was a bit slow also, but after topping, she jumped like crazy!
Crazy S1will probably get topped tomorrow.

With both of these girls relatively close in stage, I think I will try the different method of flipping into flower. I will reduce the on time of the light and at the same time increase the ppfd. That way I am still maintaining the same DLI and the plants are already adjusted to a higher ppfd. There won't be a drastic drop in DLI like it would be flipping to 12/12 one day.

Yeah, it's gonna probably take a few Tries to get this right, but I think I can get it close enough to maybe tell a difference. I'd like to do this test with clones and may be someday I'll get to do it, once I get this nailed down.

I'm gonna come back later and post some current figures and try to figure out how to actually go about doing it.

I can't really say for sure that I can see or more appropriately, attribute, a bit more overall bulk of plant material of both girls in this tent to the supplemental far red. They did see a slightly higher ppfd then the ones in the 4x4 tent and it is a different spectrum with the base light. But the fact is there is more bulk plant material. I guess we'll see, but I am liking what I'm seeing going on.
IMG_20240526_083026773.jpg

:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:lots of interesting stuff . :thumbsup:
I like to play around when I can!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::cools:

I want to see what that FAA will do for CBG ForCE. I may need to hit her a little bit harder at this time of life . That cover crop may be giving her a run for the money. She would have been fine if she had been an older transplant in a larger pot, hell a one gallon would have worked.

I think I'm going to Give her an 8th of a teaspoon of the oil off of the FAA into 1500 milliliters Rainwater with EM1. I really need to finish up that jug of EM1 and brew another. The best thing about the FAA is that I used EM1 as the Inoculant. It will work perfectly with the rainwater with EM1. I think that should be enough to feed her a little bit but mainly for the root system and the Mycorrhizae

I wish I still had my little lake ! I had a little puppy house set up so that I could supply firewater if needed .
I would definitely be hitting it to get water for my girls

I like to play around when I can!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::cools:

I want to see what that FAA will do for CBG ForCE. I may need to hit her a little bit harder at this time of life . That cover crop may be giving her a run for the money. She would have been fine if she had been an older transplant in a larger pot, hell a one gallon would have worked.

I think I'm going to Give her an 8th of a teaspoon of the oil off of the FAA into 1500 milliliters Rainwater with EM1. I really need to finish up that jug of EM1 and brew another. The best thing about the FAA is that I used EM1 as the Inoculant. It will work perfectly with the rainwater with EM1. I think that should be enough to feed her a little bit but mainly for the root system and the Mycorrhizae

I wish I still had my little lake ! I had a little puppy house set up so that I could supply firewater if needed .
I would definitely be hitting it to get water for my girls
All the above got done but I used 1/4 teaspoon of oil from the FAA.
Screenshot_20240526-184203.png

This is how consistent I have all the tents dialed in! I think the biggest contributing factor to the stable lung room was the new AC Infinity humidifier. That thing is an absolute beast extremely accurate!
Each tent has its own AC Infinity exhaust fan and 69 smart controller. Each tent has its own baseline fan speed with only a high temperature limit to cause it to go into the higher speed. When I get to heavy flower, I may add a high humidity trigger, just in case the dehumidifier clicks off for the reservoir being full . That should give me plenty of time to correct any problem and it will give me an audible note on my phone.

Last night in the 3x3 tent, I raised the right to about 230ppfd

This morning I raised the 4x4 and the 2X 4 Tents to about 530ppfd. That should give a DLI of 34.34
If the top node on Asian Haze and Crazy S1 is up high enough , both will get topped today!

Here is Asian Haze this morning !

IMG_20240528_075722510.jpg

Back