Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Well, I bumped up both tents! That beast of a light, HLG DIABLO 650R, All it took was one click up on the dimmer. Are seeing an average of 360ppfd............ Up from an average of 250. I'm very thankful to @pop22 For helping to get me this light! There are several of us here that should be just as grateful with the lights he got to pass on to them! I hope he's doing well! And I hope he gets to return!

In the 2X4 tent, I lowered the light to give roughly the same 360ppfd. Up from roughly around 230. I think I'm just gonna leave the supplemental red in its current place and not move it with the other light. I think the plants will get very good coverage from little supplemental lights being in one place. I don't think either one of these girls are going to have too much for a problem growing into it!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can already tell that Crazy S1 is going to be just that and a handful! Hopefully a productive handful! She and Asian Haze Are almost at that point to where I can fill the reservoir fully. I doubt if it will be today and more than likely will be tomorrow I'm going to double what I did a couple of days ago. I'll add a 1000 milliliters to the reservoir and I think when that gets emptied and it has a bit of a dry down, the next these Juniors Juniors watering will be a full reservoir. And that's when the fun will start with these Juniors! It does seem to be correlating with plant canopy reaching both sides of the Earth box, to when full reservoir filling is appropriate. I bet that will also hold for Regular Earthboxes, center planted or end planted.
Thanks for the kind words! I'll be lurking around here for a bit. A lot has gone down, but I'm back on my feet.

An hour after lights on, both topped girls are definitely are showing signs of redistributed hormones.
Asian haze absolutely did not like me screwing with her this morning!
IMG_20240530_074237811.jpg
IMG_20240530_074317442.jpg

The 2X4 and the 4X4 tents are running at around 530ppfd with a DLI of 34.34

The 3x3 tent is only running at around 230ppfd with a DLI of 14.90

All three tents will get bumped up in light today.

The 4x4 tent will get raised one or two notches on the dimmer switch and I will try to duplicate the same PAR figure In the 2X4 tent.

Sour Stomper is getting her feet better underneath her so I will try to boost the 3X3 tent to a PAR figure of 350

I chopped back the cover crop on Both 20 gallons pots, added some Alfalfa hay and jiggled all the fines down into the top dressing and cut up cover crop. I divided up some old bokashi between the two pots. I also cut up two avocados in halves and placed 1/2 in each 20 gallon pot and then the remaining went into the worm box to feed the worms and to collect them when they bunch up underneath the avocado. I definitely need to harvest a few worms and put them to use.
IMG_20240530_074212975.jpg

You know how different strains exhibit different responses to topping. You get some that it takes a bit for it to take effect............... and then you get the opposite end.
:eyebrows:

Asian Haze is a fine example of the opposite end! Jean-O's Crazy S1 is doing great with her Topping. Her response is very uniform and it looks very good with her spacing. I think she's gonna be very interesting to train. She seems like she's going to have really great strong structure and so far seemingly very uniform. You know sometimes when you top, they just go absolutely crazy with branching. I don't think this is going to be the case with this girl. We shall see though.

I think Asian Haze has gone
🦇
💩
!!!!!!
:rofl:
:woohoo:

She kind of blew up! I think she's daring me! " You can't control me!"
:haha:

I don't know if I can resist Her wily female ways!

When I look at her all I want to do is
:naughtystep:

I just keep thinking about what the outdoors one did! Got on the reservoir, there was no looking back until about mid-flower in growth!

I'm going to try to hold off on any of the
until I can train the very top two mains from the topping. And that's with the adjustable plastic training clips. The way she's growing, that's probably not more than three days from now. Probably less.

I do have two girls that don't seem to be as happy as they could be. For whatever reason, I think I need to do something to enhance their root growth and root health. I think I'm going to make an SST out of my two row barley. I do have some RootWise products coming in from BAS Saturday. The Bio-Catalyst Enzyme Elixir is what I will be using. The added enzymes will also help clean up the root system of any dead or dying material.
I will sprout the barley and as soon as I see a tip on the majority, I will blend them up and keep the temperature down. Just strain the juice and feed the bulk material to the worms or put them on top of the open potted girls with worms in them. The worms do go quite crazy for the malted barley!

The four Earth box juniors in the 4x4 tent and the 2X4 tent, all got their reservoirs filled last night.
Their water was composed of the following: 1/4 teaspoon Humic acid Per 5 gallons, Two ounces per gallon of EM1, Two ounces of Fermented insect frass and two ounces of FPE ....Total.

Well, it looks like this will be the last run for the Mars hydro SP3000, at least in my grow room.:yoinks:
There's a section of the board where the diodes are just dimly lit! :face:
That's probably a result of when the stupid dimmer switch went crazy and would make the light flicker.

I highly doubt that I will replace it with a Mars hydro product. The customer service hassle I got with the simple and very common replacement of the dimmer switch , kind of just soured on me.
Hopefully it will make it through this current grow!:face:If I don't win a light in our current light contest, I guess I will look at HLG and get something for the 2x4.

As soon as I get the delivery from BAS, the two 20 gallon pots will get their treatments . I think that the three gallon auto girls may be dry down enough to get a treatment also. I think I will pull back the cover on Sour Stomper and spray the Rootwise on top of the nutrient mound.

Further playing around with the light this morning reveals that something in the dimmer has gone bad again! :face:
The AC Infinity Controller has been controlling it fine, up until yesterday. If I unplug the controller from the dimmer and then turn off the dimmer I get full light,:face:
So I have the timer charging that I used before I got the AC Infinity Controller. When it's charged I will program it like before.
And so I am back to having no dimmer on my light.

Here's the status of the apparatus in the grow room!

4x4 tent

IMG_20240601_070717642.jpg

Asian Haze
No idea where the rust spot came from!
IMG_20240601_070404143.jpg
IMG_20240601_074928957.jpg

Super Train Wreck
I think she has something going on in the root system and she will be one of the plants that gets the Rootwise treatment. The strange thing is she perks up later in the day. Anyway something's not quite right with her maybe this will do the trick.
IMG_20240601_070723532.jpg

Crazy S1
She's already trying to train herself on her own and doing a pretty decent job of it. I'll give her a little helping hand here in a couple of days.:eyebrows::naughtystep:

IMG_20240601_070523400.jpg

IMG_20240601_075001363.jpg

3x3 tent
IMG_20240601_070625810.jpg

The four Earth box juniors in the 4x4 tent and the 2X4 tent, all got their reservoirs filled last night.
Their water was composed of the following: 1/4 teaspoon Humic acid Per 5 gallons, Two ounces per gallon of EM1, Two ounces of Fermented insect frass and two ounces of FPE ....Total.

Well, it looks like this will be the last run for the Mars hydro SP3000, at least in my grow room.:yoinks:
There's a section of the board where the diodes are just dimly lit! :face:
That's probably a result of when the stupid dimmer switch went crazy and would make the light flicker.

I highly doubt that I will replace it with a Mars hydro product. The customer service hassle I got with the simple and very common replacement of the dimmer switch , kind of just soured on me.
Hopefully it will make it through this current grow!:face:If I don't win a light in our current light contest, I guess I will look at HLG and get something for the 2x4.

As soon as I get the delivery from BAS, the two 20 gallon pots will get their treatments . I think that the three gallon auto girls may be dry down enough to get a treatment also. I think I will pull back the cover on Sour Stomper and spray the Rootwise on top of the nutrient mound.

Not a critic of your light, but just wanted to say, my over 7 years old, pre-production, HLG QB304 lamp is still growing weed
( in my stepson's tent )!

Not a critic of your light, but just wanted to say, my over 7 years old, pre-production, HLG QB304 lamp is still growing weed
( in my stepson's tent )!
And I have a 2014 California Light works light that still works as well as it did in 2014! LOL!:face:

It is functioning without a dimmer. And it does seem to grow quite nice cannabis.

I'd like to go ahead and replace it with the HLG 350 Diablo.

In reality, I will just probably wait. The money spent on that light could go toward their flagship light and I would run it in my new grow room in my shop . If it can last another year I'm good.

Well it looks like the USPS lied again! :yoinks::finger::finger:

It's still saying expected delivery by 9:00 PM today and the last update was 5:00 AM yesterday a 100 miles away!
I wonder if the post office realizes Covid is over with?

I guess I'll figure something out pretty similar to what I did the other day.

It's time to add a bit of alfalfa hay to the three gallon pots with a little bit of earth worm castings

Back