Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Well, I didn't chop anybody yesterday. The seeded girl in the 2x4 needs a little bit more time I think.
In preparation, I moved the chopped seeded girl to a little bit better position in the drying Tent. While I was moving her, I heard about 3 Or 4 seeds fall off and hit the floor of the tent.:biggrin:

So today's agenda is to scope all the girls and check the ripeness of the flower. I'm not going to chop anyone today, since I have not unpacked the Cannatrol and read the directions. :face::haha::haha:

There might be a possibility one gets chopped tonight. Depends on how ambitious I get.

I really wish that the big girl had not foxtailed so much. I know some genetically are predisposed to do that, but I think there is something that I did that caused it. I think maybe it was introduction of more nitrogen than the girl needed. Maybe one of you more experienced growers can help explain the possible reason. I was hoping they were going to fill in, but it doesn't look like that's going to be the case. It only affects the bag appeal and it doesn't complicate trimming, so I guess it's okay.

I've really been eyeballing some sort of automated watering, actually, for quite a good time. My biggest concern was being able to utilize my different ferments and liquid fertilizers. I definitely wasn't going to run those in the system. Jeremy finally got around to publishing the watering setup that they're using in this run. Things definitely made a whole lot more sense after his explanation and showing how he set things up. I think my really only problem will be finding an easy working place to put my reservoir. I'm fairly sure it will be behind the tent, but I already have my worms and my co2 back there. I may just move my worm bin to beside the 4x4 tent. The reservoir may be a little bit more difficult to get to behind the tent , but lessen the possibility of knocking it over or hitting it while working.

This will take one more thing out of the equation for growing healthy plants. It will also afford me a little bit more freedom and not being tied to the plants so closely that I can take a few days break. Although with the current setup, it will just be very limited on when I can take those freedoms. My current dehumidifier does not have a provision for draining. I have to manually empty it. My humidifier, while it has a very big reservoir, it will only last so long. Now that would change when I get my grow room built in my shop.

Last edited:
There is just not enough embers and too many clears. It's getting close though! I kind of think it's to the point of any day things could change. I don't expect them to go past Sunday. More than likely, a great deal of this will be done Saturday morning.
I really think that I'll harvest all the 5 gallon girls. Now that's going to be more than the two and whatever lbs capacity of the Cannatrol. That's definitely no big deal because I would just fresh freeze for dry ice hash later. Even though it will be very tempting to shake what I'll have, I'll wait till the whole harvest is finished. I imagine that will be quite a bit of hash ..............along with flower. I may see if I can do a partial harvest of the big girl hust to get some more flower. And the lower buds are nowhere near as Foxtailey.
I'm just going to do a very simple feed of humic acid and just a touch of molasses for the microbes.

A better overall picture with the old scope and its wide Focal length.
2024_10_24_13_54_05_920.png
2024_10_24_13_54_47_244.png
2024_10_24_13_54_49_986.png
2024_10_24_13_55_07_195.png
2024_10_24_13_55_21_902.png

The new scope.
Focal length.......................It's just too narrow! :face: :finger:

2024-10-24-151508624.jpg
2024-10-24-152224790.jpg
2024-10-24-152307196.jpg
2024-10-24-152331895.jpg
2024-10-24-152425049.jpg
2024-10-24-152441657.jpg

Attachments

• 2024-10-24-152454332.jpg
    2024-10-24-152454332.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 0
After the watering of all the 5 gallon pot girls, I think the seeded girl in the 2X4 tent will be chopped once she needs watering again.
There's still a few areas where the seeds are not fully matured, but I think it's enough.
Here's a couple of examples
IMG_20241024_171438626b.jpg
IMG_20241024_171524542.jpg

You can clearly see some mature seeds poking out.

And here's her tent mate looking all pretty with her little bitty self! I think she done quite well considering the way I treated the clone by taking her after flipping and then reveging of little bit and then back to 12/12. I think she'll be best utilized as fresh frozen. She smells delicious!
IMG_20241024_171607369.jpg

That old scope is boss. I've tried a couple of bluetooth scopes and clip-on lenses with pretty poor imaging. I'm thinking about investing in a real camera, but it's information overload. Too many choices.

I think @Frankthetank has been taking the tops and running them through the cannatrol and then taking the lowers after the 8 days. Seems to be working for him :pass:
I'll probably do that on the big girl.
I definitely want some fresh froze! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :headbang: :headbang:

That old scope is boss. I've tried a couple of bluetooth scopes and clip-on lenses with pretty poor imaging. I'm thinking about investing in a real camera, but it's information overload. Too many choices.
I have no idea what happened to the lens on it with that one silly spot. If anything I'll probably just get another one of those. I did see a pretty interesting one on IG.
Edit..........................That Microscope on IG was a fixed focus and you had to set it on the object to take a picture.

I just bought the same thing I bought in 2020 and paid less money for it.............. 25%!

Last edited:
Back