Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

Now knowing a bit more about what Crazy S1 bud structure should be, best to go ahead and train those high reaching secondary branches. I'm trying to expand it forward and aft to fill up that part of the tent.
Crazy S1 thermal ends of the main branches has relatively tight node spacing so there should be a significantly sized small cola at the end. It looks like on all her secondary branches there will be a nice bud on each terminal in and then one or two down below. On her main branch structure, it's definitely strong enough to support the buds no matter what size they got in her secondaries now or beefing up quite considerably, so I doubt if I'm going to have a problem with them flopping over.

Crazy S1 is now not only drinking her reservoir dry in less than 24 hours, she's also light enough for the reservoir to be filled. Asian haze will be dry enough in the morning.

Crazy S1 got her reservoir filled. I use the Rootwise Bio-Phos and three milliliters of Rootwise Bio-Catalyst Enzyme Elixer In the water.

Crazy S1 before training............... It's approximately 5:45, just before lights out. You can see she's already getting ready to go sleep!
IMG_20240630_174517847.jpg

Look at all the buds sites!
IMG_20240630_174534012.jpg

After pulling the secondaries to each end
IMG_20240630_180542453.jpg
IMG_20240630_180546575.jpg

Asian haze is a stocky stocky girl! Her secondary branching has now become as sturdy as Crazy S1 mainstructure. I really don't see a whole lot of signs of individual buds like the small clone did a couple years ago. I think she's going to have nice sized Colas at every terminal in that you see. I'm guessing another week and I should be able to pick winners and losers to direct the energy at branches that are going to be more productive. Doesn't look like it's going to be too difficult either.

And I'm going to use basically the same training and picking of winners and losers on both girls in the 2X4 tent. Both those girls show to be cola forming by the close node structure On the terminal ends.

Sour Stomper got her reservoir filled with the same concoction as Crazy S1. There's no way she could use up anywhere close to what available phosphorus is in the mix and in the nutrient mound, but this might help fatten them up a bit more. She is definitely a typical Sour Stomper ! Man, she smells delicious!
I'm going to hit the other two auto girls in the 3 gallon pots with the same concoction, but they're going to get some of my homemade FPJ.

Checked on the outside girls and they're doing great! I topped my little midget!
I thought I was seeing first signs of flour on Super Train Wreck, but it was just light green and way the sun was shining. I thought maybe it was possible she went into Flower coming from 18 hours to 14 hours.
If I get another month before she goes into flower, if she might be a pretty big girl.

Training is working! Gonna have to start using the front cfm bar soon! I definitely think this girl is going to be a producer! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
Crazy S1
IMG_20240701_075754551_HDR.jpg

Asian Haze
With the node spacing I'm seeing at the top , I still think I'm gonna have fairly sizable colas at the terminal ends of both the primary and secondary branching. She's just a stocky girl. Her secondaries are beefy! I think her colas could get fat as could be and there would be no problem at all supporting the weight . I really like that attribute. I do think the Only downside though, is that she is a pretty heavy feeder. Even though the second addition to the new trip man was quite sufficient in size, I think it would be smart to check the root intrusion in about two weeks. It just really kind of depends on how much longer she's going to rage.
Terminal in bud structure on a secondary branch
IMG_20240701_075832054.jpg

Miss Stocky!
IMG_20240701_075945561.jpg

I'm ecstatic so far with the results of these two girls. Although we're not growing leaves, we're growing flowers. I don't expect any problems going into Flower with what is in the nutrient mound of either girl. I'm definitely expecting to have to hit Asian haze with another flower orientated amending of the nutrient mound.
Being still in early Flower,, I think it may be beneficial to hit the girls with a dose of the FAA. I think the added nitrogen could be utilized and the mycorrhiza and other microorganisms could benefit. It made with EM1 as being the inoculate, so I could do a double whammy. I'll need to probably time it where at least a couple of my Earthboxes are light enough in the dry down to apply this. And I think I probably pulled these girls out for the last time. I think any other more spring or addition to the nutrient man will be done just from the front side for easy access. This will just mean taking off the front half of the training. It'll still get the job done.

Little clones are doing OK. I think changing the feed was helpful. I think the yellowing is progressed as far as it's going to and the newest clothes don't look like they're going to turn yellow. I pulled one of the better older clones out to see if I could see any roots and I think I could see a faint bit developing. As long as they are healthy, I'm good where they're at for the time being.

IMG_20240701_075647806_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240701_075658289_HDR.jpg

It does look like it's going to be fairly decent timing I'm putting these in the 3x3 tent with the autos.
Sour Stomper is just being her normally frosty delicious smelling self. No wonder she's used in so many crosses! I wonder what a Tangie Cross would do for her?:eyebrows::eyebrows::chimp:
IMG_20240701_075542411.jpg

Mystery seed, Knows Candy most likely, and Pink Panama are doing good considering I kind of gave my double whammy. When the AC Infinity smart plug went nuts and malfunctioned, I must have turned the dimmer off And they got blasted. Well that would not have been much of a problem, Sour Stomper took it fine. It just happened to be coincided with a dry down that got a little too dry. Why a
ll my smart Outlets malfunctioned at the same time had me completely sidetracked and bamboozled.
IMG_20240701_075556463_HDR.jpg

I think they're still going to be nice little producers kind of just not what they could have.

I went ahead and lowered the humidity on my humidifier and did turn on the dehumidifier. The girls are just transpiring that crazy!

I almost forgot to welcome everybody to the jungle of the 2X4 tent. I could go ahead and pick wheelers and losers on CBD Skunk Haze. I think I need to wait a little bit and see if her secondaries get a bit more stronger. They do have the same basic mud structure as the main branches but these are not super strong. Surprisingly they're not more stronger since she was a pretty heavy feeder like Asian haze.
IMG_20240701_075322000_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I know exactly what I'm going to do tomorrow to the girls in the 4x4 tent!

The same damn thing I just got through doing in the 2X4 tent!

Bluestruttin

I was looking at the under canopy and it was just plain dark.
So I cleaned up the bottom and picked the winners and losers!

CBD Skunk Haze wasn't really all that bad, but RUCU CUCU had really packed on a bunch of very new growth!
The worms will definitely eat good tonight!

CBD Skunk Haze
IMG_20240701_163258318.jpg
IMG_20240701_163307463.jpg

Deep dark jungle of RUCU CUCU!
IMG_20240701_163458828_HDR.jpg

Let there be light!...................... And free air flow

IMG_20240701_170401418.jpg
IMG_20240701_170407305.jpg

Outdoor girls got fully watered with some FAA and Recharge.
Both the girls are doing quite nicely outside. I wish the armadillo would leave the little one alone! This is the second time I've come back and some of the top dressing has been dug out. I have no idea what that idiot armadillo was looking for. There are no grubs or worms!

Back