Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

I would say at least 3 pretty distinctly different phenos I have observed. That one is looking fairly heavy on the Crazy Kush side hopefully the flower structure leans that way for you it was the better producer for yield.
Thanks for the info!
She's kind of looking like that she's not going to form big colas, just separate buds all over the place.

Just for S&G's, I made some room in my dome for some crazy friends to go along with the Asian Haze. :eyebrows: :biggrin:
IMG_20240627_141735709_HDR.jpg

All the juniors got their reservoir filled. I took a few clones off of Crazy S1.

The outside girls continue to grow and improve. Super Train Wreck seems to have adapted well to her training.
IMG_20240627_165327311.jpg

Yesterday , I had to raise up the light in the 2X4 tent. CBD Skunk Haze Had grown up into it and the tops were seeing over 1300. I raise up the light so she was seeing just under 1000 RUCU CUCU and was seeing around 850.
And the 4x4 tent , today Crazy S1 is seeing just under 1000 and Asian haze is seeing right at 880. I have to check but I think the light is at 100%. The way these girls are currently growing, checking the light will be something to be done daily.
I may have to find my clear plastic hose that I used a couple of years ago when I had two earth boxes that I had to turn around and make the water filling on the backside of the tent . I ran a plastic hose stuck into the filling and then strapped to the CFM bar and brought to the front of the tent so that I could attach the funnel to it and fill the reservoir that way. These girls are getting so bushy that access to the filling tube is getting a bit more difficult. It's only going to get more difficult as they continue to blow up. It'll just be long enough that I can stick the hose in and have the funnel well above the plants to be able to fill it.

Thanks for the info!
She's kind of looking like that she's not going to form big colas, just separate buds all over the place.

Just for S&G's, I made some room in my dome for some crazy friends to go along with the Asian Haze. :eyebrows: :biggrin:
View attachment 1690906
Let me know how she clones! What kind of rooting cubes are u using? Any rooting hormones?

Let me know how she clones! What kind of rooting cubes are u using? Any rooting hormones?
I'm using the new cubes from BAS that they started carrying a couple months ago. They seem to work quite well for sprouting seeds. The clones I took yesterday have been sitting in a little mixture of dried aloe with Coconut milk with a tiny sprinkling of Root Wise in RO water.
I need to get some CloneX. All I have is some clone powder. what it's sitting in right now should be sufficient to do quite well . The cubes are soaked in the same stuff.
I wanna trim them up here in a few minutes and stick them in there. I took 4 or 5 I didn't take many. I just want a mom.
I definitely like this girl's vigor!
The pucks

The Root Wise products I'm testing in this run, I used just the inoculate in the last run and really I couldn't see any difference. This run I'm using the product line. I think the utilization of the enzymes really helped blow up the root system. Really big hairy roots going into the nutrient mound. Real beautiful Site!
If you haven't tried it, might be worth testing. Just a little pricey for me but, if it helps, it's all good.
No idea how it would perform outdoors. Could perform better or worse. They could either thrive in the increased soil temperature or it could kill them off or down.

Just checking the 2X4 tents before prepping the clones, it does seem that CBD Skunk Haze Likes her unbridled freedom. She's back to just under 1400, just like yesterday. It's growth and I do still have quite a bit of headroom but she's only six days in the flip. The odd formation on the end of one of the main branches is definitely come around from the structure the other day. It seems to have reasonably normalized it's structure and is beginning to climb upwards. It'll get a good shot of hormones!
I'm gonna leave her like that until tomorrow morning she's only got an hour and a half left in this like cycle. Both Earth boxes are just still too full to move. I want to raise up the other girl so she's getting the same amount. They'll just have to wait till sometime tomorrow morning.
I probably should've flipped these girls a week before I did. On average I flipped them on day 44 from seed. And we are six days into flip. Not worried about the juniors being able to support them them nutritionally. Just worrying about the room.
I'll probably worry less after my first major defoliation and picking winners and losers. Everything in both tennis are still fairly manageable. But the 2X4 is definitely packed. :biggrin: :rofl::rofl:

The clones are all settled in their new little home.

The photo girls are definitely getting in tune with their new schedule. You can see Them begin to start their process of going to sleep.
Let's see ................Going by the current figures, their current DLI is 43.20. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :cools:

IMG_20240628_172614834_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
In a check right after lights on, I looked at the developing bud structure on both girls in the 4x4 tent.

It kind of looks like we have two ends of the spectrum.

These are all off of secondary branching. It looks like Asian haze is going to be putting out quite tight node spacing. On the ones outdoors, grown in the poor sun exposure, the only the center branch was a fairly large and solid cola. And the branches one down also formed reasonably tight colas. I think I'm going to be OK in her sturdiness for her to be able to support fairly hefty colas. I'm pretty sure the structure I'm seeing is because of the training and topping. With the hormones redistributed more evenly and the branching receiving relatively the same amount of light, has made it possible for that structure to be more prolific.
IMG_20240629_060915773.jpg

And just as @Jean-O said, it looks like Crazy S1 will have nice buds scattered all throughout. To be honest with you, I kind of prefer that. Now that being a bud for flower.

IMG_20240629_060934194.jpg

For a dry ice shake , I'll take a nice big cola. Mainly for the fact it's a Concentrated amount of Bud in one place and real easy to go ahead and bag up and freeze.
With that being said, I am going to take some of Asian haze to conventionally dry into some Flower, but I'm going to make some more temple balls for sure and some regular hash! I did not squish any of Asian haze either. That's definitely gonna be on the agenda!
Crazy S1 is gonna be flower! Depending on the smoke I'll Definitely squish some of the Flower!

Well, I have to go by memory weight with Crazy S1 now. I just can't see down into the fill tube on her! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I tried! :face:There's only so long that I can stay hunched over trying to hold the flashlight and then move the side leaves!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

These silly plants we grow!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I've got to find that hose this morning so I can get her filled. I might be able to slip the funnel in.

I'm definitely going to have to bring the dehumidifier online! I don't think my humidifier has clicked on any at all in the last 24 hours.

I have to go ahead and attach the carbon filter on the auto tent. I know I'm going to have to change some settings once I do that. You know actuality I think a three by three, especially a tall gorilla kent, really needs a 6 inch fan to control the environment. I really don't like to run a fan on the higher settings for a longer period of time. I don't think it's near as efficient as running a larger fan at a lower speed, just from the physics of the fan blades, not to mention a lower electrical load. I don't know if I will change it until I get my rear room built in my shop. I think I can still manage it well enough, just not in the manner that I really want to do.

Last edited:
I found my clear hose and I changed to a more automatic transmission style funnel.
All four of the photo Earth box junior girls will get their reservoirs filled. Water is simple RO with humic acid, fermented insect frass a little bit of surfactant and some FPE from alfalfa.
So at 3:15 PM the reservoirs were filled with the hose and funnel combination. Yeah, it was quite easy and I could do it standing up without bending over any whatsoever! I like that! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
In the 2X4 tent I raised up RUCU CUCU to about the same level. After raising the main light and front supplemental deep red, both girls showed about 1000ppfd.
IMG_20240629_121226629.jpg

Unbridling CBD Skunk Haze has definitely let the one main branch come up and her end of the branch is now pretty close to being 100 percent normal.

A bit of the Undergrowth shot showing some of the training. I also raised up the fans. I turned the little Mars hydro fan up to its fastest speed. It seems to have done quite well so far in this grow with it being their new model. It's definitely not in the new AC Infinity models level, but I think it's a decent value for the money so far. We'll see how many grows It will last and still keep oscillating.
IMG_20240629_121431843.jpg

This is one of the main branches that was looking abnormal with as how restricted I had her. You can now see that the terminal end of the branch is pretty much normal.
IMG_20240629_121431843a.jpg

It kind of looks like she's going to form long colas.

Super Train wreck does seem to be thriving quite well outdoors and taking to her training.
I would kind of like to use the tomato trainer I have, but that would mean laying down hay And placing her on bare ground. I think I'm just going to leave her as she is. I think I'm getting a little bit of protection from the bugs and maybe a little bit of reflective light. If she needs support, I'll just do it with bamboo and soft wire.
The next time these outdoor girls get watered they are getting hit with another dose of Root Wise inoculate with the enzymes, A dose of FAA and the alfalfa FPJ.

IMG_20240629_114008913.jpg
The other girl is showing good growth, so I'm going to top her and see what happens after that.

In the 4x4 tent Asian Haze got raised up by a couple of bricks and now I have a bit more even canopy alongside Crazy S1. All points are approximately 1000ppfd.

I still have another new model AC Infinity Circulation fan I haven't used and one other new model Mars hydro. They might get put in the 4x4 tent within the next week or so, just depending on what kind of stretch these girls are going to pull off! More than likely I will definitely need more air movement with the way these girls are raging currently. I have the back right and front left corner poles available for them.
I really don't think I will have the room or actually the need for a fan underneath the canopy. What's these girls have a more defined bud structure, I'll know how I need to train them and defoliate them. If I see where I would benefit from some under Canopy Air circulation, I think I'm just going to get something I can sit on the floor and just blow in one direction. There should be enough room for the fan that I have in mind in the front and between the two boxes.
Probably something on this order.
16207132.jpg

IMG_20240629_122312003.jpg

Well I finally got all that hash from Aunt Jeannie's Elixir Squished tonight!
After cold pre pressing all the bags, I warmed them up at 125F for two minutes with minimal pressure, just what can be easily done. After the two minutes, the press was raised to 180*F and pressure increased. Once flow was reasonably established, then full pressure was applied. once the temperature reached 170, it was pressed for two minutes more.
I think I came out with pretty decent quality live rosin! I rolled up the rosin and rolled it out like a Tootsie Roll. Wrapped up in a bunch of Parchment paper and is currently in the freezer. I'll divide it up and jar it up sometime tomorrow.
That was 10 more pucks added to the quarter gallon freezer bag that's been in the freezer. It's getting pretty full. It has got quite a few different strains In there. I think it has two batches of VidaMints and now Aunt Jeannie's Elixir as far as the THC/CBD strains. And it has quite a few straight THC strains.
I think I'm just going to decarb the pucks and infuse it into MCT oil. It definitely should be a quite interesting and potent mixture.

I think it turned out very pretty.
IMG_20240629_192032062.jpg
IMG_20240629_195758669.jpg

Back