Dutch Passion Budster does autos, AutoBlueBerry, AutoBlackBerryKush & AutoEuforia in a SCROG under GN LED.

I'm pulling up a chair for this one if that's OK ure using the same size tent as me and IV just pulled down 2 blue cheese autos and it was crowded in there can't wait to see the scrog outcome as it's crossed my mind beat of luck

Awesome scrog :toke: I'd like to follow along as well :pop:

Thanks fusti! Nice to have you along.

Subbed :smoking:

Looks like a neat grow and healthy girls!

Do you mix in 30% extra Perlite in the Lightmix? I believed that soil already had Perlite?

Thanks Arctic! It does have some perlite in it but not a lot. I would estimate 5-10% perlite, so I add about 25% perlite. I'm not sure if it makes a big difference but I bought a 70l bag of perlite so I plan to use it up.

its always well organised in your grow room DB, good luck on this run

Thanks Tony! I'm really looking forward to see how these turn out.

I'm pulling up a chair for this one if that's OK ure using the same size tent as me and IV just pulled down 2 blue cheese autos and it was crowded in there can't wait to see the scrog outcome as it's crossed my mind beat of luck

Thanks Bailey, please do tag along, the more the merrier :smoking:

looking mighty fine- great use of space. RESpecticals

Thanks dirtbag! :biggrin:

Day 36

Things are going pretty well. I slacked off a bit with the scrogging during stretch and looking in the tent today I was not quite happy with the distribution of buds and evenness of the canopy so I did a major scrogging session today and I think it looks better now, see pictures below. I will see how it looks tomorrow once the branches have turned towards the light again and maybe do a few more adjustments.
Stretch is pretty much over so on day 33 I switched them over to bloom nutes. They're getting 1/2 dose bloom nutes, 1ml/l Mg at pH 6.6. Each plant gets 2.3l every 3 days. They're a little bit dry on day 3 but still quite heavy on day 2 so I think I will stick with the every 3 day schedule.

All together pre-/post-scrog

full

full

Canopy pre-/post-scrog

full

full

ABBK

full

Looks like I got a purple pheno, nice. Must be a true purple pheno as the tent temperatures have been relatively high (28-29C). I'm looking forward to seeing this develop.

The look fantastic dude. Even if you are taking it easy with the scrog they seem to by loving it.

Thanks man, they seem to be doing pretty well without too much input. I evened out the canopy last time and it's looking pretty good for flower now.

Day 41

The ABBK and the AE continued to stretch a bit more, especially the AE, guess it's the sativa genes showing. The ABB however seems to be done growing and ready to start budding. I did some minor adjustments today to even out the canopy a bit more, other than that it's pretty much set for flower. Last feeding was with 2/5 bloom nutes, 2/5 PK(intention was 1/5 but I momentarily forgot that the PK is twice as strong compared to the bloom nutes and I didn't want to start over again) and 1ml/l Mg.

full

full

ABBK

full

The ABBK is looking pretty sweet already, really looking forward to budding now. Pretty easily distinguishable buds.

Thanks man, they seem to be doing pretty well without too much input. I evened out the canopy last time and it's looking pretty good for flower now.

Day 41

The ABBK and the AE continued to stretch a bit more, especially the AE, guess it's the sativa genes showing. The ABB however seems to be done growing and ready to start budding. I did some minor adjustments today to even out the canopy a bit more, other than that it's pretty much set for flower. Last feeding was with 2/5 bloom nutes, 2/5 PK(intention was 1/5 but I momentarily forgot that the PK is twice as strong compared to the bloom nutes and I didn't want to start over again) and 1ml/l Mg.

full

full

ABBK

full

The ABBK is looking pretty sweet already, really looking forward to budding now. Pretty easily distinguishable buds.
That is going to be some awesome looking bud this grow has really made me consider scrog as stated before I'm in the same tent ute grow is awesome great work there

Back